Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 04:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466824 times)
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #1650 on: October 25, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »

Replaced my leaking slave cylinder with a sweet orange Oberon unit.

For reference, the bleed technique is as follows-

Pump the clutch 6-7 times and hold, crack the bleeder open and repeat. Don't let the fluid level drop so far it sucks in air.

Had a solid clutch in about 60 seconds using the ATF 1.21gw brought me when I needed something to get me hone from wva.

I you recall, you bought the ATF---I just used your card.

Glad it got replaced.  Adds some orange-y bling.  How's 1190 shopping?

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1651 on: October 26, 2015, 03:32:22 AM »

Pretty much only in my head at the moment Sad

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1652 on: October 30, 2015, 02:35:37 PM »

Being discussed in R&T  Evil

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/motogp/ktm-rc16-motogp-race-bike-photos/

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1653 on: November 09, 2015, 08:07:00 PM »

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1654 on: November 09, 2015, 08:10:44 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1655 on: November 09, 2015, 08:17:58 PM »

Mad skillz  Evil Flings that thing around like its a 400.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1656 on: November 09, 2015, 08:31:15 PM »

Exactly!

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #1657 on: November 10, 2015, 08:49:08 AM »

Shocked

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1658 on: November 10, 2015, 08:49:57 AM »

*sigh.

I feel inadequate

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1659 on: November 10, 2015, 02:39:57 PM »

Obviously that guy doesn't know the meaning of high side.

SpikeC

Spike in PDX

« Reply #1660 on: November 13, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »

Harrumph! That bike is obviously far too heavy to be usable off road.......well groomed fire roads, maybe......

Spike Cornelius
  PDX
   2009 M1100S Assorted blingy odds and ends(now gone)
2008 Bimota DB5R  woo-Hoo!
   1965 T100SC
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1661 on: November 14, 2015, 08:14:45 AM »

That's how I feel about the super adventure

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #1662 on: November 17, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »

husky concept from EICMA:

drool

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1663 on: November 17, 2015, 02:20:53 PM »

Neat-o!

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1664 on: November 17, 2015, 02:32:44 PM »

You guys like that?

It doesn't have a bit of orange on it.  Huh?

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: