Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 11:20:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 471427 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1800 on: June 04, 2016, 04:51:27 AM »

Not 'all' orange, but it's in the mix.  Cool

I love how they had all four in the air Cheesy

Also, god damn bikes can be expensive!  24k for the Duc, yikes.  Still loving the 1190.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1801 on: June 08, 2016, 06:36:50 AM »

We seen this one yet?

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1802 on: June 08, 2016, 09:10:22 AM »

http://www.bikeexif.com/ktm-rc8
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:16:07 AM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1803 on: June 08, 2016, 08:25:09 PM »

That thing is just downright nasty.  I love it!  Would be great to get the LC8 from my SD into an SC chassis.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1804 on: June 09, 2016, 04:23:07 AM »

That thing is just downright nasty.  I love it!  Would be great to get the LC8 from my SD into an SC chassis.

All things are possible with money and torches.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1805 on: June 09, 2016, 04:44:04 AM »

Would take too much of both I'm afraid.  It would be easier, and far cheaper, to get custom bodywork for the SD.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1806 on: June 09, 2016, 04:45:44 AM »

Well, or look more towards a 999 engine for the sc.

That would certainly tear some shit up.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1807 on: June 09, 2016, 04:52:07 AM »

Evil

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1808 on: June 09, 2016, 03:02:31 PM »

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=69757.msg1355396#msg1355396

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1809 on: June 11, 2016, 08:51:20 PM »

Well, or look more towards a 999 engine for the sc.

That would certainly tear some shit up.

Leave the SC alone! It's way cool the way it is.  If you want a 999 project then get one and make a streetfighter out of it.  WAIT!  You already have a 990 SD so why would you do that?   Dolph  Dolph  Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1810 on: June 13, 2016, 04:10:50 PM »

KTM is sprucing up the 390 Duke:
http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/2017-ktm-390-duke-leak/

Good to see the removable subframe, hopefully the RC390 gets that as well.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1811 on: June 14, 2016, 06:18:16 PM »

KTM SuperDuke vs LaFerrari - tug of war!

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1812 on: June 14, 2016, 09:55:04 PM »

We knew how that would turn out right from the get go.  Can't argue with horsepower & contact patch there.   Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1813 on: June 15, 2016, 07:33:41 PM »

Evil

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1814 on: June 16, 2016, 01:14:07 AM »

What a place to be riding in!

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: