Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 11:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 471420 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1830 on: July 15, 2016, 05:44:19 PM »

60hp in a 265lb bike should be a lot of fun Cheesy

Oh it'll be a hoot.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1831 on: July 15, 2016, 05:45:31 PM »

Put an LC8 in it.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1832 on: July 15, 2016, 05:46:24 PM »

Put one in your SC

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1833 on: July 15, 2016, 06:35:32 PM »

I'd rather put an 1198 motor in it.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1834 on: July 15, 2016, 06:40:19 PM »

Well, get after it then.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1835 on: July 15, 2016, 06:48:11 PM »

There is literally no reason to go bigger than a 'big thumper' in a SM. Power to weight to shenanigans...it's plenty.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1836 on: July 15, 2016, 06:51:46 PM »

I'd actually rather have this 450 than my 690.

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1837 on: July 15, 2016, 06:58:27 PM »

That's one of them newer fuel injected ones?

$11,000ish I think

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1838 on: July 15, 2016, 07:04:56 PM »

If you're going to go...

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1839 on: July 15, 2016, 07:11:29 PM »

That's one of them newer fuel injected ones?

$11,000ish I think

Says its a 13.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1840 on: July 15, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »

Evil

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1841 on: July 16, 2016, 07:08:59 AM »

Evil

Hell yeah!

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1842 on: July 20, 2016, 07:46:42 AM »

For the 'Orange' guys that don't follow MotoGP. (Not sure how that's possible)

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/07/19/kallio-confirms-ktm-motogp-race-debut-in-valencia/206142

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1843 on: July 21, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »

So, I ordered the cam for my big bore project yesterday Evil

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1844 on: July 21, 2016, 09:21:25 AM »

Oh hell to the yeah.  Evil

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: