Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 02:32:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466709 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1875 on: August 19, 2016, 04:35:29 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1876 on: August 20, 2016, 09:20:01 AM »

Yours?

Graphics are new, right?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1877 on: August 20, 2016, 03:10:12 PM »

Yours?

Graphics are new, right?

Not mine

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1878 on: August 20, 2016, 03:59:40 PM »

Did they start painting Ducati's Orange?   Huh?

Only the 140 mph+ 620's Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1879 on: August 21, 2016, 10:40:07 AM »

Now that's more like it. Finally got my lift back after 7 years in storage in my in laws garage. So much nicer to work on things at eye level.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #1880 on: August 21, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »

Now that's more like it. Finally got my lift back after 7 years in storage in my in laws garage. So much nicer to work on things at eye level.

You have the same in laws and on speaking terms after 7 years  Shocked

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1881 on: August 21, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »

laughingdp

Yeah, they're pretty cool.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1882 on: August 22, 2016, 03:09:04 PM »

You have the same in laws and on speaking terms after 7 years  Shocked
...but his wife barely speaks to him. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1883 on: August 22, 2016, 03:12:17 PM »

Grin

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1884 on: August 26, 2016, 09:24:43 AM »

Blackout

« Reply #1885 on: August 26, 2016, 09:28:41 AM »

A couple of oranges..........

-----------

Couple of beauties right there. I've always loved those old 2002s

2003 Ducati Monster 800
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2003 Honda CR250
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1886 on: August 28, 2016, 11:22:14 AM »

300 2 stroke.  Another thing that makes me wish I was 30 years younger.   Dolph

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1887 on: August 29, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »

The 390 4 stroke sport and naked models look like good entry level bikes. The 390 naked is popular here.

2015 Scrambler 800
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1888 on: August 29, 2016, 11:19:48 AM »

Small bikes are popular now.

I flagged for NYST this past weekend and I watched a few guys in expert crushing it on R3's and 390's.

Corner speed drool

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1889 on: August 29, 2016, 11:21:34 AM »

The 390 4 stroke sport and naked models look like good entry level bikes. The 390 naked is popular here.

Not just entry level, it's not about all out power and speed. Seeing how fast you can go slow is miles of smiles.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: