Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 02:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466743 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1965 on: November 28, 2016, 08:24:44 PM »

About $1000 for all the (unfinished) body work.

Plus some sort of rear set setup and s front end conversion. That could be as simple as clip ons or as extensive as an r6 (or the like) front end swap.

I really need to stop.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1966 on: November 28, 2016, 08:36:17 PM »

Yeah, you're right. Best not go that route. That wouldn't be any fun at all.  Cheesy Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1967 on: November 28, 2016, 08:40:42 PM »

For my wallet, I'm sure.

I think my face might hurt from laughing like a mad man Cheesy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1968 on: December 01, 2016, 04:53:52 PM »

Evil Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1969 on: December 01, 2016, 05:52:07 PM »

Man KTM is killing it

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1970 on: December 01, 2016, 06:15:04 PM »

Man KTM is killing it

Yeah they are.

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1971 on: December 01, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »

I remember not that long ago a lot of people didn't know KTM made anything except dirt bikes.

They'd stop me at gas stations and ask about the 950smr and were always floored when I told them it really was a KTM.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1972 on: December 01, 2016, 06:41:09 PM »

I have not seen another KTM on the street here. I get asked all the time what it is.  Wink

"KTM hmm, who makes that Kawasaki?"

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1973 on: December 01, 2016, 06:53:59 PM »

Lol yeah, I've heard that exact question as well.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1974 on: December 01, 2016, 07:19:42 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1975 on: December 01, 2016, 08:36:56 PM »

MendoDave
« Reply #1976 on: December 01, 2016, 09:42:42 PM »

I have not seen another KTM on the street here. I get asked all the time what it is.  Wink

"KTM hmm, who makes that Kawasaki?"

The same people that make Ducati.
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1977 on: December 02, 2016, 05:54:17 AM »

That 390 Video shows us a lot of what the 800cc Duke is going to look like after it gets it's production body n stuff vs. that show cladding from about a month ago.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1978 on: December 02, 2016, 11:31:41 AM »

http://www.bikeexif.com/ktm-tracker

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1979 on: December 03, 2016, 07:33:10 PM »

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/recall/ktm-adventure-models-brake-recall/

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: