Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 03:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Rangers Video Update Thread  (Read 45258 times)
thought
Everyone needs a

« Reply #300 on: December 12, 2011, 12:17:19 PM »

+1 to taking care of your fam and personal life first, and plus... there were many mentions of monkey ball sweat + that suit in this thread.  if anything, the suit should probably be donated to the CDC by now as opposed being labeled fit for human use.  not to mention that that missing bacon was almost def used to line that suit at some point. Wink

after some quick consideration, i actually wouldnt feel that bad about some good ol' demeaning and menial demands however.  perhaps something like wearing a thong and large EE bra on the outside of the suit on your next trackday.  and not being allowed to tell anyone why you're doing it.  the brighter the colors the more points scored  waytogo
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:21:11 PM by thought » Logged

'10 SFS 1098
'11 M796 ABS - Sold
'05 SV650N - Sold
AJ

« Reply #301 on: December 12, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »

Artful, my condolences, and I'm glad you're able to take care of your family.  We're here for you, regardless of the final-edit-video.
Best to you & your family

p.s. in addition to monkey ball sweat, weren't there references to "sexy time" and that suit?? 
...it is most definitely yours for the keeping  Wink

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
Raux
« Reply #302 on: December 13, 2011, 01:20:48 AM »

no way you give back the suit. we all have our issues. we just are excited to have a bit of fun on here too.

sorry to hear about the family situation.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #303 on: December 13, 2011, 03:18:29 AM »

no way you give back the suit.

No shit! He's bragged about going commando in that thing FAR to often to consider taking it back.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #304 on: December 13, 2011, 08:09:16 AM »

Ben for you I figured it would be a selling point Wink

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #305 on: December 13, 2011, 10:25:45 AM »

Hells yea!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #306 on: December 13, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »

laughingdp

well

what i really mean

vomit

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
accludetuner
Jennifer Connelly's boobs give me a raging

I AM NOT A MONSTER!

« Reply #307 on: December 15, 2011, 11:43:20 AM »

I'll let John know to look out for the video around x-mas. He can't wait to see it too!

No big rush. Excellence takes time Wink

I can fit massive amounts of meat in my mouth!

My 748/916/996/998 SBK parts for sale!
pennyrobber

« Reply #308 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »

I expect nothing less than a Sundace Grand Jury prize.  waytogo

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
GLantern

08 Red 1098, 07 DRZ400S

« Reply #309 on: December 20, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »

Looking forward to the video!

And keep the suit you will be glad you did when things turn around, you have my condolences hang in there.

"Just ride and never ever look back"

www.suspectsunlimited.com
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: