Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 02:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MotoGP Indy 2012  (Read 4922 times)
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« on: January 20, 2012, 12:11:54 PM »

I know it's early but I'm eager.  Already purchased my ticket, now I'm trying to find out where I should stay before everything gets book up and things to do while there.  Riding out with a mate from DC (both our first MotoGP events). 

Anyone got any tips?

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
Nubes

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 04:49:48 PM »

The last 2 years me and the wife have stayed
At the downtown Hilton, $200 a night though but well worth it downtown is nuts bikes everywhere and everyone was having a good time. I can't wait either.
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 05:37:23 PM »

Thanks.  I'm getting a pretty good rate from Hilton.  I hear Drury's is also good and not too far from the speedway.  For some reason the entire hotel is booked for the days I want to be there  Roll Eyes

Thanks of the tip. 

I'm assuming the hooligans do something awesome!

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
Uncle Mofo

"Must Win Track Day" Uncle Mofo Racing 2007 S4RS

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 07:06:15 AM »

I will post info as soon the details are finalized. Yes the Drury is the hooligans central hotel.

2007 red S4Rs
Uncle Mofo

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »

Ducati group at the Drury, just down the street from Ducati Indianapolis.

https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2127810

2007 red S4Rs
Uncle Mofo

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 09:33:45 AM »

My name is Ryan Hollander and I am the Ticket Sales Manager at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I am happy to announce that Ducati Island/Project Mugello Grandstand tickets for the 2012 Red Bull Indianapolis GP are now on-sale.

I will once again be the point person for all tickets sold in this location. The grandstand will be in the same spot as last year (inside of Turn 1) and the 3-Day (Fri-Sun) tickets will cost $125. All Ducati Club Members will have an opportunity to purchase tickets in this stand.

For this year, the ticket package will include the following benefits: · Ducati T-Shirt and Hat · IMS Souvenir Cooler · Half Price Motorcycle Parade Lap on the MotoGP Course o **Friday evening or Monday morning ($15 each until Aug. 1 st ) · Free Motorcycle Parking on Ducati Island for Ducati bikes o **For other motorcycles, Free Parking is available on the backstretch of the oval course… o New this year for non-Ducati bikes, VIP motorcycle parking at the museum for $30 all weekend · $5 retail discount voucher on IMS merchandise at participating retail locations

Also, if anyone is interested in a Race Day ONLY ticket, those will be available for $105. All the benefits will still be available for those ticket orders.

How to Order: · Email: Respond to me with your name, phone number, and number of tickets you want · Phone: Call me directly at (317) 492-8416 · Online:www.imstix. com/promotions and enter the Promo Code: 2012ducati (Please note*** if you have specific requests for your seating location within Ducati Island…please call or email me directly. The website will not allow you to select specific seats at this time)

Please distribute my contact information to any other Ducati clubs or owners. I will be personally handling all orders for this special ticket package so if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to have them contact me directly.

If you communicate with your groups on any Ducati forums, please direct me to those websites so I can be aware of any common questions or concerns among Ducati club members.

I am looking forward to working with you and all Ducati owners once again this year! -Ryan

Ryan Hollander Indianapolis Motor Speedway Manager, Ticket Sales (317) 492-8416 rhollander@brickyard.com

2007 red S4Rs
Uncle Mofo

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »

Some highlights for the Ducati crowd.

Thursday August 16th 2012

Ducati Indianapolis Open House 11-5pm with Live Band & Food
 4629 Northwestern Drive
Zionsville, IN 46077

European Bike Night - MotoGP Edition Brockway Public House 12525 Old Meridian St # 150, Carmel, IN (317) 669-8080 www.thebrockway.com 5pm - 2am

Friday August 17th 2012

Sprockets On Speedway - An iDesmo.org Production Inaugural Bike Show & Street Party 1464 Main Street Indianapolis, IN 46224 www.sprocketsonspeedway.com 6pm - 11pm

Saturday August 18th 2012

Motorcycles On Meridian Monument Circle and South Meridian Street in downtown Indianapolis 3pm - 3 am

Sunday August 19th, 2012

Red Snake Ride The Hoosier Hooligans will coordinate this ride from Ducati Indianapolis to the Speedway
Ride departs from Indy Ducati at 7:30 am sharp!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:07:39 AM by Grifo » Logged

2007 red S4Rs
Uncle Mofo

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 08:28:14 PM »

Pics  Grin
 http://www.hoosierhooligans.org/forum/events-and-rides/indy-motgp-2012-hotel-availibilty/68/

2007 red S4Rs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: