Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508222 times)
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #1170 on: March 14, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »

keeping the 749, its going to be my garage queen.  Selling the Ape, and buying a CBR600RR.  Smiley

That's okay then. [moto] waytogo

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
NEIKOS
« Reply #1171 on: March 15, 2009, 11:11:14 AM »

Salty - how'd you get the rides thingy sticky?

I was thinking we have that community property posting somewhere and maybe that should be restarted and sticky too.

SaltLick
« Reply #1172 on: March 15, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »

Salty - how'd you get the rides thingy sticky?

I was thinking we have that community property posting somewhere and maybe that should be restarted and sticky too.

just pm the admin here and give him a link to the thread you want stickied.
NEIKOS
« Reply #1173 on: March 15, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »

How does one go about finding out who the moderator is?
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #1174 on: March 15, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »

Right here--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                |
                                                                                                                                                                V

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #1175 on: March 16, 2009, 06:35:33 AM »

Man... that fugly strada was a very comfy ride... I can see myself doing some nice longer rides on that thing... could potentially make the 848 into a garage queen... that sooo sucks. Granted, the 848 is faster and more fun.... but unless you are wicking it through them corners... its not to nice to your back and wrists... oh well.....

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #1176 on: March 16, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »

Man... that fugly strada was a very comfy ride... I can see myself doing some nice longer rides on that thing... could potentially make the 848 into a garage queen... that sooo sucks. Granted, the 848 is faster and more fun.... but unless you are wicking it through them corners... its not to nice to your back and wrists... oh well.....

Had a nice sound too it too.  Not like that overly excited blender!

ryandalling

« Reply #1177 on: March 16, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Had a nice sound too it too.  Not like that overly excited blender!

I need to see if Arun will let me do any of these test rides two up... I would rather know ahead of time if it is comfy or not. I have a bike that is fun to ride just on my own. It did sound nice... but that back fire was a tad obnoxious.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #1178 on: March 16, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »

pregnant dog what are you complaining about.  I was the one with the sound pointed straight at my head!  Evil
ryandalling

« Reply #1179 on: March 16, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »

pregnant dog what are you complaining about.  I was the one with the sound pointed straight at my head!  Evil

Now you know how we feel about riding behind you. Why do you think I try to stay ahead of you at all times??  bang head  I have to save my ear drums.

NEIKOS
« Reply #1180 on: March 16, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »

Guess I gotta ride behind myself sometime becuase I still don't think she's loud.

Bree whatchoo think?
ryandalling

« Reply #1181 on: March 16, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »

DCCCXLVIII is the Roman Numeral equivalent for 848.

Just thought I would share that with you.

Good thing I don't have to tell people... "Yeah... I ride a Ducati D-C-C-C-X-L-V-I-I-I... It's a fast little thing..."

Crikeys.... binary would be even worse...

duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #1182 on: March 16, 2009, 03:08:34 PM »

Me likey the fuglystrada.  waytogo  It's still ugly as sin, but man, it's a nice riding machine.

Ryan, did you test ride the red one with the Ti Arrow system at MotoCorsa?  That's the one I test rode last year, and yeah, the exhaust was a bit loud (especially for sport-touring).  I'd trade the SS, except I need some cash to go with it so I can step up to an S-model with the Ohlins suspenders.

Chuckles: your bike is loud.  Grin  It's okay man, it sounds like a Monster should.  The rest of us just have to wear earplugs.

Hey Mo: you want a salvage-title '05 CBR 600RR with ~4500 miles on it?  Wink  Needs bodywork and track prep, but the engine runs like a swiss watch.

Good thing I don't have to tell people... "Yeah... I ride a Ducati D-C-C-C-X-L-V-I-I-I... It's a fast little thing..."

Crikeys.... binary would be even worse...

You mean a "Ducati 1101010000"?  Might actually be easier than the Roman Numerals...

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
SaltLick
« Reply #1183 on: March 16, 2009, 03:44:39 PM »

chuck you did the full core on your exhaust i believe, i did the half core. I didnt know there was a difference, but i bet if you look down your pipes youll see two pipe looking things, when i look down mine i see 3. You tore yours out one more chamber past what i did. That means yours is LOUD. Mine is loud, but not crazy loud like yours.  I would have gone for crazy loud if i could have but didnt know there was another chamber to get through for that.
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #1184 on: March 16, 2009, 05:44:24 PM »

Me likey the fuglystrada.  waytogo  
Hey Mo: you want a salvage-title '05 CBR 600RR with ~4500 miles on it?  Wink  Needs bodywork and track prep, but the engine runs like a swiss watch.

nah, Im looking at 08+ CBR600RR and 08+ R6's.

Thanks tho.

Maurice Miller
2009 OMRRA Rider Representative

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: