Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 11:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundraiser Bike Night - On Any Moto, Tucson Apr 27  (Read 2600 times)
shemonster2

« on: April 12, 2012, 06:41:46 PM »

Special Fund-Raiser Bike Night
This bike night is a special event to raise money to help a family in need. That family happens to be the On Any Moto family. A very close family member of Michael's recently received the news that her 5 yr old son, Caleb Blaise, has Leukemia, specifically ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia). Although early detection and early treatment (he's alredy gone through a blood transfusion and began Chemotherapy) offers a good prognosis, it is in no way easy to deal with.

Caleb is in great hands with the doctors, nurses, and medical staff at the Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando, FL, and has close family to help support him and his mom, Candice. He has already proven to be a strong and brave boy and everyone continues to have positive energy. Caleb is a fighter!

If you know Michael then you know his family. They are strong, share a pride and bond with each other, and are very caring and loving to all. However, this is a time they could use some help.

In the wake of this event, Candice has had to stop working to care for Caleb. The purpose of this fund raising bike night is to help support Candice and Caleb financially throughout this tough time and during his treatment.

Please help us in raising money to help Candice and Caleb. Our motorcycling community is one of the strongest and supportive I know, which is why we love it so much.

To help raise money, On Any Moto, along with its vendors and other local businesses, will be offering products for raffle.
Raffle tickets will be priced at $10 per ticket with no limit on the number of tickets you can purchase. Donations will also be accepted and On Any Moto will have a donations jar set up in our store for the month of April. 100% of raffle ticket sales and donations will go directly to Candice and Caleb.

We will always be grateful and thankful for your support.

Raffle Prizes and Vendors:
 - Complete list to be announced in the next couple days
 - Raffle tickets may be purchased ahead of time by stopping in or over the phone during business hours, or the night of the event
 - Prize drawings will be held at 8:30pm Friday night

When:
Friday April 27th, 6:30pm to 9:30pm

Where:
On Any Moto
1655 W Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85745
(map)

Michael
520-269-6606

JEDI PIMP

Sure It look shady... I did the work myself

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 12:21:49 AM »

is there a paypal donation address?

I work on them flyin' machines... I use the word "work" loosely

06 S2R Dark
08 1100 Hyper
06 DRZ 400 (x2)
shemonster2

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »

is there a paypal donation address?

Hi! and yes, there is.  Go to On Any Moto's facebook page, and the link is there.  Thanks so much for your suppport!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: