Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 11:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Hour - 6/26  (Read 5753 times)
bucky

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »

Yeah I see Foreigner is still on the Italian system....15 mins is really an hour ....and ah well yeah that's about all I can give you crap about Smiley

Nice seeing you and family again, glad to have you back.

Cheers
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »

Yeah I see Foreigner is still on the Italian system....15 mins is really an hour ....and ah well yeah that's about all I can give you crap about Smiley

Nice seeing you and family again, glad to have you back.

Cheers

Oh, I'm sure we can all give the Foreigner crap about a whole lot more, but we need to keep in mind the limited DMF server capacity.  laughingdp

Sorry I missed you last night.  I was really looking forward to seeing you.  (If I don't shake this illness soon, I may be hitting you up for a perscription for something really kick ass!  Wink)

Glad your are back & hope to see you soon.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Trailer

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 11:29:39 AM »

Oh, I'm sure we can all give the Foreigner crap about a whole lot more, but we need to keep in mind the limited DMF server capacity.  laughingdp

Sorry I missed you last night.  I was really looking forward to seeing you.  (If I don't shake this illness soon, I may be hitting you up for a perscription for something really kick ass!  Wink)

Glad your are back & hope to see you soon.

15 Minutes = 1hr  bang head............ Well Bucky why don't you try and go around with family and a hungry baby? Will see if you can even make it up!!  Cool

Bick................quit drinking and you will feel better!! You want last long if you keep on drinking!! drink drink drink drink Vino! Vino! Vino!

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »

Bick................quit drinking and you will feel better!! You want last long if you keep on drinking!! drink drink drink drink Vino! Vino! Vino!

It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years.  chug

drink drink              drink drink                drink drink                drink drink                 drink drink                drink drink                drink drink                drink drink                drink drink                drink drink                drink drink                drink drink               drink drink
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 11:40:06 AM by Bick » Logged

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Trailer

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 11:39:24 AM »

It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years.  chug

drink drink      drink drink      drink drink      drink drink      drink drink

What ever, will take a biopsy of your liver and than we know for sure!!! Evil Grin
Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »

Sorry kids, I got there early, and couldnt stay. Had an early morning today... had to deal with this crap all day...

For those non-golfers, it's Sanctuary in Sedalia.

Only $400 per person, IF you know someone to get you on. They even told Clinton to jump in the lake when he asked to play (back when he was president, silly democrats!)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 12:27:55 PM by Munch » Logged
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »

Dude, my most sincere condolences.  Hopefully you will be able to recover from such a traumatic event. 

What charity tourney was it?

Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 01:00:18 PM »

No charity event today my friend Smiley Pays to know people in high places. Shot 90 from the tips  chug
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »

Good to see you, Foreigner. Cute kid.

Cheesy

Stella

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »

oh my.....     Shocked

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 01:17:33 PM »

Look out!

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Trailer

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 01:22:29 PM »

Cheesy

Now let us not confuse it here mommy and daddy were eating.................... Randi was sitting and training for his future job!!!  applause applause

Now, how do you post pictures in this non sense <75IQ homepage? bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 01:25:01 PM »

Photos have to be hosted elsewhere, and linked these days. (photobucket, Flickr, Picasa, etc...)

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

Cheesy

what can I say...kids love me  Grin

And it is Randy, BTW  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print