Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 27, 2024, 01:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iasus-Logistics  (Read 2114 times)
He Man
Post Whore

« on: April 27, 2012, 02:04:08 PM »

The past few weeks ive been dealing with Iasus Logistics (a retailer of Iasus products) and its been a nightmare and I'm posting up to let you guys know to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM.

I purchased two GP3 throat mics. there was an option for the Xsound2 helmet speakers at a discounted price that i opted out of because i wanted in ear option.

When i ordered them, they came with an option for radio connects or phone connectors. I thought that they came with both. In reality they only come with one. Irregardless i got the package and the phone connector doesnt work with my phone so i sent it back hoping to get the radio connector as a free relacement (the phone connector was actually $8.00 more so id get that bit refunded)

I emailed them asking if I could return it and make a new order now and we'll deal with the money situation later. THey said no, i had to wait for them to get he returned item. I said okay.

WHen they finnaly get the returned item, they explicitly said that I would get a refund for the $8.00 and then i could submit a new order. When I was ready to order they said that they would automatically send the missing piece with my new order.

I asked for the discount on the helmet speakers, they said they cant extend the discount to me since i did not purchase them together (i asked them the day i got the throat mic and realized the connector wasnt part of the package).

They also said that they would autmatically send me the missing piece. It wasnt. They said they get only 16 orders a day on average. I asked them three times if they are SURE that they would recognize my name and throw the part in. I asked until they asked me to stop confirming with them.

I called them THREE Times today and sent them an email telling them that if I dont get my item sent out today (they got the voice mail at 9am their time, 12pm my time) i will contact my credit card company and have everything sent back because im sick of dealing with their bull shit with missing calls, not returning calls, emails and dodging my questions on their product.

These guys are horrible to deal with. Order from another source. The xsounds2 helemt speakers are NOT worht $45.00 at all. They are overglorified over the ear headphones. They only come with ONE velcro patch for ONE helmet and they do not offer additional velcro stickers.

Stay away from them.

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »

Got a call back from them finally. They said that they sent the other package out a day later(when i got the packing notice via email).

And they said they dont have a tracking number because its shipped in the US.
Despite the fact that I did get a tracking numbers from them for the previous package.

Aside from that, i asked htem if they could ship all the items in a small flat rate box, they said they dont use flat rate boxes, but i got a medium flat rate box with all the items bouncing around inside of it.

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
aaen

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »

How are you finding the throat mic's, or have you even had a chance to try it out yet? Have they released the wireless edition yet?  I've been looking at picking up one of these and using them with sport headphones or having custom made earplugs with holders for my earbuds, but I'm not so sure what will give decent sound. Obviously the ones u received are not very good. Any other suggestions
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 12:46:01 PM »

i finnaly managed to try them out, but im withholding judgement until i get to really put them to use. so far, i have nothing bad to say except that the quality of hte build is not worth the $$ i paid.

aaen

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »

Interesting?  Do you think the black ops version would be more durable?  Or just another colour?  I've been very interested in buying ine of these for awhile. They reviewed well on webbikeworld if i am not mistaken. Well the throat mic did.

I'm mainly just after a set if decent soeakers but figure inmight as well grab a mic etc if i'm going i be doing some riding. Nice to be able to listen i music or if a call comes in that is important to take it. Not like I'm going to be ripping aroud talking the time.
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:03:11 PM »

that was the point of mine too. Only for long distance travel. And for music around town.

So far, the helmet speajers are nothing more than over glorified headsets.  you could modify an over the ear headset to work if u hacked away and made it extra thin.

these are thinner than most headfones, but they arent insanely slim, so even for me (dont have big ears or anything and my helmets have a gap for my ear, they still get in the way a bit.

The music is not loud at all. I wear earplugs and the music is alright. nothing to rave about. Ive heard taht if u boosted it with an amp it is 30% louder which would be great.

the throat mic in testing works pretty well.

aaen

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 04:00:32 PM »

Hmm, well keep me posted on how the throat mic pans out and if you like it after further testing. Guess I'll be avoiding their speaker system
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: