Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

CA-Cycleworks

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ca-Cycleworks Phone Hours  (Read 4316 times)
CannedIce

« on: July 20, 2012, 08:11:06 AM »

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to give you all a heads up that we are limiting the times we answer the phones to 9a-3p PST M-F in order to minimize interruptions so Chris can get the Monster tank design done and I can work on improving the website. If you have an urgent matter please email us with subject line URGENT and we will get back faster otherwise simply leave us a message if you catch the voicemail.

For those that may not know, we are a small company and in order to give our customers the best service possible we sometimes need to defer calls to voicemail even within those specified hours above. We understand this may not be convenient, but we really appreciate your support.

Thank you,
Candice

Candice Babineau

----Bikes-------
2009 Monster 696
CannedIce

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »

Hi everyone,

I've re-worked the phone hours once again  Undecided. From 9a-2p PST M-F you can catch us and then again from 4-5p PST. We process orders from 2-4p and  have a same day shipping cutoff at 2p. It is beneficial for us to not take phone calls while processing shipping to get customer's orders out as accurately as possible. Our volume has increased quite a bit and there are only 2 of us in the back working on shipping. Please be understanding about this change.

This will most likely be a more permanent solution because it seems to be working well since implementation two weeks ago. Chris and I both feel we are able to give each phone call our undivided attention and in turn making customer satisfaction greater.

Chris feels terrible that I won't let him answer the phone outright anymore, but again, it is for the best productivity for him and for the customer so they don't catch him in a distracted mood.

As always you can reach us faster by e-mail at orders@ca-cycleworks.com and mark in the subject line "Urgent" if you have a matter that needs attending immediately.

Feel free to leave feedback good or bad anytime Smiley

-Candice

Candice Babineau

----Bikes-------
2009 Monster 696
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: