Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FYI: Gateway Canyons Resort  (Read 2948 times)
DrDesmo

« on: June 04, 2012, 07:41:07 AM »

Cross-posted from the NMMR board

Hey gang -

Just a quick heads up, the Gateway Canyons resort closed their gas station so they could have more resort space, so if you're heading up to Gateway you'll have to fill up in Naturita ... Or you'll be SOL until GJ, which is not going to get it done for those of us with small gas tanks.

That being said, they *will* sell you gas for $5 a gallon if you ask security, but it takes a while.  Allegedly they're opening a fueling station in town in Gateway (no convenience store, however) in August.  So basically, for DiTR ride planning ... don't count on any snacks or water in Gateway anymore.

Cheers,
Adam

'95 916
'12 800XC
flynbulldog

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:25:14 PM »

There is a gas station open now and the store should be open shortly...

Wow this forum has died a quiet death  Sad
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »

Wow this forum has died a quiet death  Sad

That would imply that this forum at one time had life.  Undecided

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: