Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 06:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any East Bay, Ca (Contra Costa Co.) Monster owners out there???  (Read 4678 times)
Rosen

« on: September 24, 2012, 10:13:58 AM »

I never see any Monsters on the road, gimme a shout, lets put a ride together... chug
B.Rock

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 10:48:19 AM »

There are a few of us CoCo types. Post up in:
http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?www;board=19
There aren't as many group rides as there once were but if you're looking for a person or two the odds are better.

Cali - where I lay my Mac down.
Blake

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »

I'm in Concord.  Hit me up when you want to ride. 
Rosen

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 09:17:08 PM »

I'm not really trying to put together a group ride, just wondering if or where Ducati riders hang out in the East Bay. I took a ride over to Woodside this past weekend and went to Alice's, there was a ton of bikes as usual, as well as Ducati riders. I miss that atmosphere since moving to the Brentwood/Oakley area 4 years ago. Is there a place where bikers hang out in the east bay thats similar to Alice's?? All I see around here is Harley riders, I don't think I've seen another Ducati on the road since moving here....
thorn14

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 06:13:39 AM »

i'm in Pleasanton, but I see a couple monsters a month when commuting to SF for school.

M620 turned M800 but then back to M620 after the M800 died at 110k, and now to Multi 1000.
r_ciao

My first Ducati.

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 08:49:50 PM »

I'm in the Tri-Valley area.  There is/was a Ducati Bike night in Lafayette on the 3rd Monday of the month at Pizza Antica at 3600 Mt. Diablo Blvd in Lafayette.  I used to go, but my Mondays are taken up with kid activities during the school year.  I don't get out as often as I want, but when I need a quick fix, I'm going up/down Palomares between Castro Valley and Sunol.  When I have more time I go to Half Moon Bay down to Santa Cruz or up through the Marin hills.

Post up if you have something specific in mind.  You never know who might show up.

Ciao!

'09 Monster 696+ Red, of course.
EvoTech Tail Tidy, SpeedyMoto frame sliders, 14T front sprocket
MendoDave
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 12:20:42 PM »

I'm not really trying to put together a group ride, just wondering if or where Ducati riders hang out in the East Bay. I took a ride over to Woodside this past weekend and went to Alice's, there was a ton of bikes as usual, as well as Ducati riders. I miss that atmosphere since moving to the Brentwood/Oakley area 4 years ago. Is there a place where bikers hang out in the east bay thats similar to Alice's?? All I see around here is Harley riders, I don't think I've seen another Ducati on the road since moving here....

Sport bike types be hangin out here sometimes. Grizzly peak/Skyline is a pretty nice ride in anycase.

Blake

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 07:55:22 PM »

Sport bike types be hangin out here sometimes. Grizzly peak/Skyline is a pretty nice ride in anycase.

Also, try just down the road at the corner of Pinehurst and Redwood Rd.  You won't have to wait long to find some folks heading up or down Redwood.  Just watch out for  Police
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: