Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:34:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Intro!  (Read 3291 times)
devilduc

« on: December 27, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »

Hey Desmotropic!
I've been on Oahu for over two years and have had a Monster the whole time actually Undecided... I Don't know why it's taken me so long to get on here...I think I tried that other site with a similar name and realized no one really posts on there- and just now discovered how active this site is.
Anyways, I've been riding for about 6 years now and I've only had Ducs.  I started in Texas with a '06 620 Dark fresh from the crate and rode it for about a year until I totalled it in the Hill Country. Sad
In '08 I got an '01 M750 which I still have and am currently modding the crap out of.
I also bought a '11 Hyper 1100 sp here but it was stolen a few months after I got it.  bang head
So here I am! I love working on Ducs, so if anyone ever needs help or anything just hit me up!
I'm installing a new ex-box on it right now so won't be riding this weekend, but I'd love to join one of y'all's Sunday rides soon if you'll have me.
Thanks a lot everybody!
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 08:23:21 AM »

Welcome to desmotropic... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 08:36:32 AM »

Welcome. No problem with joining the Sunday rides, c'mon along anytime you like. It's always a mixed bag.  Sorry to hear about the Hyper.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
rz3r0

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »

Welcome to Desmotropic!  waytogo
devilduc

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 12:56:30 PM »

Thanks
devilduc

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 03:28:48 PM »

Finally got this beast on (ex-box)!  Sounds great; it was a bit of a pain to put on though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: