Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 08:15:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smitch's solo ride adventures! No pics :(  (Read 6775 times)
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 06:59:41 AM »

Ohhh!!! Elephant hysterectomies!!! BTW we've done it, if you Google that sportbikez.net is the first 2 or 3 sites now. We're going after HOGs, or Harley Owners Groups / chopper now. We think it'd be funny as hell if some leathered up HD owner was looking for info an kept getting a site dedicated to sportbikes....  Grin
 bacon Smitch lives his life in the land of the squid, you may get a Doctoral Theisis by asking him about squidly activity. If he's not to bisy doinf wheelies in traffic, and flip-flops.  laughingdp

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 06:47:13 AM »

Hey Smitch!  Lest we be accused of never referring to your topic, anything new on the squidish front?   Embarrassed

No worries, I actually don't even believe in the "thread jack" concept.  Threads are conversations, and conversations take on a life of their own.  This one sure has!

BTW, I'm pretty sure using car foglights for your bike has a degree of squidli-ish-ness to it, Mr. WDB. Take the plank out of thine own eye!
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 07:32:39 AM »

No worries, I actually don't even believe in the "thread jack" concept.  Threads are conversations, and conversations take on a life of their own.  This one sure has!

BTW, I'm pretty sure using car foglights for your bike has a degree of squidli-ish-ness to it, Mr. WDB. Take the plank out of thine own eye!
Don't hate the player!!!  laughingdp

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: