Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:17:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to hell  (Read 2330 times)
748s

« on: May 07, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »

........or I've caused a rip in the spacetime continuum.
Why?
I bought some bling.
In the old days any mods were suspension and motor stuff.
I put a bikini fairing on a 750GT (a long time ago, the 70's man....) and had to modify a fairing, paint it and make the brackets to keep it on the bike.

I bought bling and crazy things started happening.........the DML vanished over night.
The ghosts of motorcyclists past are going to haunt me Shocked

Should all be here by early next week Grin
Spider
Ozmonsters: degenerating nicely since 2008

I may be long, but I fold up nicely

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 01:42:18 AM »

For gawd's sake man....don't buy a Zard exhaust or anything by Öhlins....the whole interweb could go down!

remember: there is no bling without pictures!
Rowdy

S4R

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 02:15:02 AM »

When I had only jap 4's I used to put on pipes , power commander (maybe), air filter etc.  co::

Then I got a monster.  Shocked

Then I had to build a shed to keep all the bits I've replaced on the monster and now everything is getting blinged! :Smiley
I have had the same car for 6yrs with no mods, but in the last 6 months even it got slotted rotors, 18" mags, lowered 3" amps and subs and all this crap!
Now its not nice on our bumpy roads and the stereo is so loud it scares the crap outta me every time I get in it after the wife has borrowed it. AND I've had to fix the front bumper 3 times already AND I now know which enterance I can't get in at the shops cause the car bottoms out over speed humps. Undecided

Think before you bling.
It can be addictive. :e:v

You greatly underestimate the amount of overconfidence I have.
748s

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 02:33:24 AM »

For gawd's sake man....don't buy a Zard exhaust or anything by Öhlins....the whole interweb could go down!

remember: there is no bling without pictures!

Exhaust systems don't count as bling.
I have proved it, nothing happened when I got the Zard system.
When I had only jap 4's I used to put on pipes , power commander (maybe), air filter etc. 

Then I got a monster. 

Then I had to build a shed to keep all the bits I've replaced on the monster and now everything is getting blinged! :
I have had the same car for 6yrs with no mods, but in the last 6 months even it got slotted rotors, 18" mags, lowered 3" amps and subs and all this crap!
Now its not nice on our bumpy roads and the stereo is so loud it scares the crap outta me every time I get in it after the wife has borrowed it. AND I've had to fix the front bumper 3 times already AND I now know which enterance I can't get in at the shops cause the car bottoms out over speed humps.

Think before you bling.
It can be addictive.

I've got bits of motorcycles/computers/video gear/ going back years........ got to take it to flea bay sometime
so much stuff laying around

monstermick58

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »

Yes Bruce you may be right...

But I think if you have a quick look around you will find that we are already here so... dr::  before the beer gets warm wt:

Mmick

This won't hurt much.... Trust me......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: