Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 25, 2024, 11:16:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How pissed should I be?  (Read 15543 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »

Yep.  Donnie does good work.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
angler
my dangling

'05 S2R 800 Dark

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2013, 06:42:50 AM »

Yeah I'm beginning to wonder if it was even test ridden.....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:49:29 PM by angler » Logged

996 forks, BoomTubes, frame sliders, CRG bar-end mirrors, vizitech integrated tail light, rizoma front turn signals, rizoma grips, cycle cat multistrada clip ons, pantah belt covers - more to come

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. H. L. Mencken
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2013, 11:16:39 AM »

Yep.  Donnie does good work.

I get a whiff of sarcasm in this post...

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2013, 11:21:40 AM »

I get a whiff of sarcasm in this post...

I'm generally not known for being sarcastic.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Fearnot69

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 05:49:05 PM »

Nice thread. I'm too new to put my .02 in, but had a similar issue with a BMW dealership in Greensboro, NC.(not trying to identify them) But after being shorted my warranty by seven months, waiting for the OK of a goodwill part costing >400.00, and finally getting hooked up with a GREAT shop in Salem, VA, I filed a complaint with BMW. I moved my business elsewhere. Every chance I get, I express the service I received there. It was perpetual and unethical. The originator of this thread showed restraint, which is commendable. If that were me, I probably would have needed a bail bondsman and the owner a proctologist to remove my foot from his six.
Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2013, 09:30:13 AM »

No to jack your thread but I am pretty pissed right now as well.  A rental shop here screwed up the Multistrada trip I had planned for two weeks.  Despite knowing I had to have the top case for a backrest (GF) They showed up without, due a previous client damaging it.  Had days to tell me and did not.  Now my trip is on hold and am doing everything I can to salvage it.  If it does not happen look for a complete write-up on how it went down.   Angry

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: