Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 27, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Official" Funny Video Thread  (Read 198735 times)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #660 on: December 21, 2015, 04:57:52 PM »

There are no limits to what someone can do with that clip... laughingdp laughingdp

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #661 on: December 31, 2015, 07:34:48 AM »

The Gym...

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #662 on: January 03, 2016, 06:46:01 PM »

nsfw

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2016, 10:49:15 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #664 on: January 18, 2016, 11:48:38 AM »

Step aside Marlin Perkins...

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #665 on: January 18, 2016, 11:54:08 AM »

Some Bamboons and whatever the make the beast with two backs they is

laughingdp laughingdp waytogo

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #666 on: February 03, 2016, 06:00:46 PM »

Go ahead Sheriff

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #667 on: February 07, 2016, 08:58:26 PM »

Tire jump

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #668 on: March 11, 2016, 11:09:22 AM »

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #669 on: March 17, 2016, 07:18:39 AM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #670 on: March 17, 2016, 07:39:14 AM »

waytogo  Cheesy

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #671 on: March 18, 2016, 04:28:43 PM »

Master Ken

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #672 on: April 01, 2016, 07:57:29 AM »

This guy's diet reminds me of someone here.   Wink

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #673 on: April 03, 2016, 07:08:15 PM »

Goldfinger - Ft Knox scene. I'm watching the movie yet again, and this scene (along with many) is make the beast with two backsing hilarious.  laughingdp

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #674 on: April 05, 2016, 01:08:03 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: