Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 01:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Official" Funny Video Thread  (Read 195608 times)
Two dogs
S2R1000 gives me a warm feeling in my

« Reply #450 on: March 05, 2014, 03:47:04 AM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #451 on: March 09, 2014, 01:54:14 PM »

Jeff at it again!  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Scoober1103
Good morning my

« Reply #452 on: March 09, 2014, 02:57:57 PM »

Jeff at it again!  Cheesy

Good to see our Holden Commodores being put to good use!  waytogo

09 M1100 + stuff.
07 GSXR750 stock as a......
15 KTM Freeride 250r for hurting myself!

Don't buy cheap shit, it can cut your balls off.
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #453 on: March 15, 2014, 12:06:27 PM »

cracked me up...

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #454 on: March 15, 2014, 12:52:53 PM »

cracked me up...

Good fight between some big hitters, and a great show of respect.  applause

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #455 on: March 15, 2014, 01:03:21 PM »

Nice

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #456 on: March 19, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »

holy crap I found myself in a video   laughingdp

at the 24.08 mark, I'm standing on the ramp deck behind Steve Caballero (yellow checked shorts) holding my old Pentax camera. Chris Borst is skating. Somewhere in the garage is a bunch of the pics I took that day Grin

I'd never seen the video before.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #457 on: March 19, 2014, 04:36:39 PM »

Sweet!

I used to have decks from all those guys.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #458 on: March 19, 2014, 05:21:01 PM »

Back in the day, I was an assistant manager at the local skate/surf shop, Chris Borst was one of Powell Peralta'a amateur skaters at the time, and one of the few guys to do a McTwist, he worked for us (if you call hanging out, working) The guy at the 22.17 mark is guy who worked for Powell as well, he was a Bakersfield guy who worked in thier graphics dept. His name is Jimmy Knight. He also worked at our shop for a brief time. When my son was two, I would buy blank toddler t-shirts, and give them to Jimmy, then he would have all the Powell logos printed on them for me Evil

the center pic is Stacy filming

Niklas wearing his custom Tony Hawk shirt  Evil
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 05:38:28 PM by bobspapa » Logged

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #459 on: March 19, 2014, 05:25:52 PM »

That's badass

Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #460 on: March 19, 2014, 05:43:46 PM »

check out the dork with the promo shirt   laughingdp

So I went solo.  -Me

-Marcus Luttrell
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #461 on: March 19, 2014, 05:51:13 PM »

I've seen him

Grin

The Architect

« Reply #462 on: March 23, 2014, 02:56:57 AM »

To all the fathers out there.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:57:11 AM by The Orange Architect » Logged

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #463 on: March 25, 2014, 03:01:04 PM »

Goat of the year

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
The Architect

« Reply #464 on: March 27, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: