Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 12:12:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Official" Funny Video Thread  (Read 197267 times)
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #780 on: September 06, 2017, 09:02:41 PM »

Cheesy

2015 Scrambler 800
zach (Slag)

« Reply #781 on: September 10, 2017, 03:22:00 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #782 on: September 27, 2017, 08:05:50 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #783 on: September 27, 2017, 08:08:50 PM »

There’s a bunch of these. Killing me.  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #784 on: October 01, 2017, 08:25:27 AM »

laughingdp

I can't decide which one's better

laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #785 on: October 01, 2017, 07:57:48 PM »

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #786 on: October 13, 2017, 11:31:09 AM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #787 on: October 21, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »

13yrs ago this month. It’s a hilarious movie, and this scene is epic.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #788 on: October 21, 2017, 06:41:13 PM »

America, make the beast with two backs Yeah!!!

Does this really need the "NSFW" Disclamer? Wink
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:43:28 PM by Bick » Logged

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #789 on: October 24, 2017, 08:39:29 AM »

NSFW...Language

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fj0MxY54mVJv7Fye2

I hope this works.

eta...No, I don't think that's the original audio. Wink
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:06:19 PM by ducpainter » Logged

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #790 on: October 24, 2017, 04:13:36 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp That shit made me snort.

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #791 on: October 24, 2017, 04:19:09 PM »

laughingdp applause

2015 Scrambler 800
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #792 on: October 31, 2017, 03:03:59 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #793 on: October 31, 2017, 03:32:55 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp Those dudes are having a blast.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #794 on: November 01, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »

He’s got a bunch of these on his channel.  NSFW

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: