Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 24, 2024, 03:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REDBIKE TOURS -Trip back on issue resolved.  (Read 8936 times)
Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »

So you were the guy that got mad at the Sac Bike Night on Monday and made a small scene.
I do not personally know Redbike Tours or am associated with them. I have met Ryan twice and he seems like a very nice guy. One thing I can say I witnessed Ryan scramble at a bike meet to get you a suitable backrest. The bike was parked on the street with all of the others and he went to wrenching. I am pretty sure they were not under the impression of you needing one otherwise they would of called you ahead of time about the issue.

Again I have no ties with Redbike, just stating what I saw on Monday. There are two sides to every story.

Anyone in my position would have gotten mad,  especially given that I did not know them and had waited two hours for a solution.  Turns out they are good guys that got stuck in a bad spot.  I am also a good guy that got stuck in a bad spot.  In the end it worked out just as it should have; cold beer, pizza, mutual understanding and respect.  I am even going to wash the heck out of the bike before returning it ( :

As for the ride, I lost some hotel reservations getting the bike handled but we still managed to find places to stay and had a great time on the Multi.  2350 miles ridden in six days.  Up the Pacific Coast Highway to Canada then back down through the Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake, Klamath Falls and Lassen Park.  So much gorgeous stuff and back country roads I can't even describe.  The girl did amazing with the ride, even with the 110mph drift in one turn  Shocked  Despite the bike having a new tires (Pirelli Angels) I rode the last 100 miles with cord showing on the center rear and the edges gone.  She was loaded pretty heavy.

The Multi is an amazing bike and I would highly recommend that anyone that wants to try one out in the area give REDBIKE a call.  Now I am off to go make some cash as I could used to owning both a Monster and a Multi.  I even like the way it looks in the garage, although the dog wants a sidecar.....

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
Heath

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2013, 10:50:14 PM »

Glad it all worked out.  waytogo

2007 Ducati Monster S4RT
2006 Ducati Monster S2R800 Dark [sold]
Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 09:59:05 AM »

It did not just work out, it worked out great.  I am actually thinking of trading my 2013 6k mile Monster EVO 1100 for the 2012 10k mile Multistrada S.  I got an offer that may be difficult to refuse.........  STRAIGHT ACROSS!

Love the Monster but damn the Multi goes just as fast if not faster and it does not hurt my back ( :

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
hbliam
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 05:25:04 PM »

It did not just work out, it worked out great.  I am actually thinking of trading my 2013 6k mile Monster EVO 1100 for the 2012 10k mile Multistrada S.  I got an offer that may be difficult to refuse.........  STRAIGHT ACROSS!

Love the Monster but damn the Multi goes just as fast if not faster and it does not hurt my back ( :

Faster. Multi stomps the entire Monster line.
Steve.In.Atlanta

Rider in downtown Atlanta

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2013, 05:38:23 PM »

I would love to get a Multi esp if I could do a straight trade for my S4R. Alas, that's just dreaming.

2005 Monster S4R
1982 Moto Guzzi V50 Mk3 (project bike)
2001 Monster 900S (stolen)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: