Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 13, 2024, 07:15:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple Cables Short (LED Tail Light)  (Read 2734 times)
CF_Beast

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »

Uh oooh... I checked out the stock signal connections and they aren't like the blades on the new light. The are kinda like one cylindrical jumble of cables fits into a set of hollow rounded clamps. If that seems clear...

2005 S4R, Rizoma Lux Grips/Bar Caps, ASV Shorty Levers, DP LED Mirrors, CF Headlight Brackets, Rizoma Clutch Cover/Pressure Plate, Stebel Nautilus horn (139db!), Rizoma Sprocket Cover, EK Chain (Red), Shift-Tech CF Chain Guards/Rear hugger, CW Tail Chop, LED Brake Light, Watsen Design tail signals, Zard Full Exhaust. My wife was OK with the bike until I started spending money on Her, not her... Now I just call her Francesca and say she's my Italian mistress.
SKOM

Upside Down Canuck

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 06:26:57 AM »

This I do remember.

The wires on the CA integrated light had no connectors but the stock ones did. I cut them off and just spliced them in with butt connectors.

"Die gefährlichste Weltanschauung ist die Weltanschauung derer, die die Welt nie angeschaut haben."
— Alexander Von Humboldt
CF_Beast

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 06:27:18 AM »

Yep, my worst fear (regarding my bike, excluding totaling it) came true. The LED tail light I ordered doesn't include indicator lights, and thus some shop in Germany screwed me twice. I am posting a link to the page because I just need to put it out there. I ordered the black tail light (item 3434). The description says it has integrated indicator lights. WTF!!! bang head Doesn't that make anybody wanna crack some skulls? Even more so considering I shelled out $80 for the thing and waited around a month 'cause that wrote my address wrong.

The site is in German and I used the translator tool they provide themselves (from Google). It's a shame cuz they've got all sorts of neat things, but my experience was so bad I'll never buy there again (or overseas for that matter) and nobody I know will either. I re-mention that they sent me knock off DP mirrors too, then said the description says "figure is similar." Well, if their descriptions are so damn accurate then why is this item "missing" its turn signals!!!!! bang head Sorry, 'bout the earfull... Thanks for hearing me out. I feel better now. At least the brake light works and its very nice.

Note: While on the page, use the links all the way at the bottom. The top ones don't work on the translated page.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ducati-saarland.de&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

2005 S4R, Rizoma Lux Grips/Bar Caps, ASV Shorty Levers, DP LED Mirrors, CF Headlight Brackets, Rizoma Clutch Cover/Pressure Plate, Stebel Nautilus horn (139db!), Rizoma Sprocket Cover, EK Chain (Red), Shift-Tech CF Chain Guards/Rear hugger, CW Tail Chop, LED Brake Light, Watsen Design tail signals, Zard Full Exhaust. My wife was OK with the bike until I started spending money on Her, not her... Now I just call her Francesca and say she's my Italian mistress.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: