Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barry Sheene FOS 21 to 23 March  (Read 1458 times)
oldmanevo

« on: March 03, 2014, 10:14:55 PM »

Only 2 more weeks then off to Sydney for the BSFOS.  Always a great weekend of historic and forgotten era racing.  Will run down over two days via Lions Road, Summerland Way, Gibraltar Range, then Thunderbolt Way and Strouds Rd and stop probably at Dungog or somewhere near.  Next day through to Singleton and down Putty Rd.  Watch the racing at Eastern Creek then home again on Monday via New England H/way I guess.  Should be a great ride down and fun weekend. 
mattyvas

I've become an old man on an old man's bike

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:48:30 PM »

If you are coming down from that direction. You need to run down The Oxley Hwy from Wauchope to Walcha.
It's well worth the 163 klms that leads onto Thunderbolts.

http://goo.gl/maps/SZwg1

braando
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:55:15 AM »

If i'm back in town by then i'll be there   

Btw, nice to still see you sticking your head in here and offering your help MV     waytogo

Brian W     coffee
oldmanevo

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:41:18 AM »

Thanks for the info mattyvas.  We looked at doing that but we are coming across Gwydir from Grafton to Glen Innes then down to Armidale and would have to go out to the coast again and back in which would add too much time so will have to do that next time.  Good excuse for another trip.   laughingdp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: