Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 05:36:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arizona Ducati Club - does anyone not know about this?  (Read 3076 times)
goog

« on: May 16, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »

Alright class, now with a show of hands, who here is a member of the somewhat newly formed AZ Ducati Club?  Just trying to see who on here subscribes to the meetup.com group, so that I can gauge where folks go for group riding, hanging out, and whatnot.  I realize that this forum is mostly for Monster riders, and the club is all Ducs.  If you are an AZ Ducati rider / enthusiast, you should check it out.  I have met some people from the Meetup group, but haven't found any of them on here.  The Meetup format doesn't lend itself to forum style discussions. I I get a lot of good knowledge from everyone on here, but it is very rarely a local person sharing it.

I rode to Bartlett Lake last Friday (after work) all by myself, and thought that would be a good ride to do. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing, and not something I would put on meetup.  I work from home so I'm looking for more of social motorcycling experience.  When I say I work from home, what I actually mean is that once my morning meetings are over, I get on the moto and head to a Starbux, or some place with free wifi.

##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##

Red Bull for breakfast, Rockstar for lunch, Monster for Dinner,
supplemented with coffee throughout the day
IZ

TOB/DMF member since '02

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »

Ducducgooseme is(going to be) a member of the new club when she moves to town.  Check out her "moving to AZ" thread. You'll find locals there.  Maybe even a few on the meetup page.  I know I was on the meetup a few years back but the Desert Ducatisti club had a lot more rides/meet ups going on.

There have been a couple Duc groups in the valley over the years.  You sound like a relative newbie to the Duc world, right?  I can't tell you how the new club is but there a a lot of new faces on their web page.

2018 Scrambler 800 "Argento"
2010 Monster 1100 "Niro" 
2003 Monster 620 "Scuro"

This just in..IZ is not that short..and I am not that tall.
goog

Re:
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 09:41:19 PM »

Thanks IZ.  I have had a Monster for about 6 months now.  Are you a Phoenician?

##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##  ##

Red Bull for breakfast, Rockstar for lunch, Monster for Dinner,
supplemented with coffee throughout the day
IZ

TOB/DMF member since '02

Re:
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 02:49:39 AM »

Thanks IZ.  I have had a Monster for about 6 months now.  Are you a Phoenician?

I've lived there off & on for several years.  Currently in SoCal though.

2018 Scrambler 800 "Argento"
2010 Monster 1100 "Niro" 
2003 Monster 620 "Scuro"

This just in..IZ is not that short..and I am not that tall.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: