Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:04:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: picked up a crate of 22lr..want some?  (Read 2640 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« on: January 25, 2015, 11:53:22 AM »

6000 rds S&B rex target ammo.  Low Impulse.  Selling off about half, I have 1500 or so left.

9c/rd, comes in 50rd boxes.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 03:26:32 PM by ducatiz » Logged

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
ducrider45

Just Ride!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 09:06:13 AM »

I did the same for subsonic .22LR back in August of last year. We placed the advertised order for 250,000 rds. The order has yet to be filled! I'm still pissed. If the order ever gets filled, I will let the board know.

Cop: "That thing is so nasty I can't bring myself to write you a ticket."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
 those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
 Thomas Jefferson

Washington D.C. area riders check out CAM on the local boards.
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »

Bump

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 07:44:05 PM »

all gone!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: