Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 06:44:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: are the mufflers the same?  (Read 1362 times)
djomlas
Full fairings back on road

Ciao Marco

« on: February 13, 2015, 03:05:36 PM »

i got a set of 800SS GPR exhausts with one of my bikes, and wanted to see if they can be ran on any other bikes?
I'm actually looking to sell them, so wanna see roughly what i should be asking for them, and what else they might fit?
they look just like the pipes that were on my m750
any ideas?
i threw them up on eBay for $300 with no reserve, hopefully someone gets a good deal on them.

heres a pic, they come with all paperwork, unused baffles and packaging.

S2R
Rizoma rearsets, full Zard CF dual exhaust, Rizoma clipons, Sargent seat, 999 shock, golden brembo calipers/rotors upgrade,adjustable levers and billet grips, some CF (belt covers, heel guards, chain guard sprocket cover, fender, bellypan), integrated R6 tail light, bar end mirrors
other bikes in garage: 08 hayabusa, 06 hayabusa, 07 zx14, 07 r6, k6 gsxr1000, r1, 08 zx6r, triumph speed triple,2 vespas and a ruckus, its an obsession
EEL

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »

Why is this in tech?
djomlas

Ciao Marco

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 05:33:41 PM »

figured its a technical question what else it can fit?

S2R
Rizoma rearsets, full Zard CF dual exhaust, Rizoma clipons, Sargent seat, 999 shock, golden brembo calipers/rotors upgrade,adjustable levers and billet grips, some CF (belt covers, heel guards, chain guard sprocket cover, fender, bellypan), integrated R6 tail light, bar end mirrors
other bikes in garage: 08 hayabusa, 06 hayabusa, 07 zx14, 07 r6, k6 gsxr1000, r1, 08 zx6r, triumph speed triple,2 vespas and a ruckus, its an obsession
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 08:01:25 PM »

I suspect they'll fit same vintage SS, possibly earlier SS.

SS headers are different, so those won't fit Monsters properly.

YMMV, perhaps the SS addicts will confirm/deny.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
brad black

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 12:14:06 AM »

they will fit all ssie and 900s carb, although on the carb bikes the mounts are in a different place.  so you'll slide the brackets along the muffler one way or the other.

Brad The Bike Boy

http://www.bikeboy.org
djomlas

Ciao Marco

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »

it was on my 2004.  if that makes any difference.

S2R
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 11:29:27 AM »

SSie cans will fit carbied SS with custom hangers.

They end up being very high and tight, around 1-2" from the side fairings.  Much higher than the SL/FE type high mounts

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: