Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 04:03:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday 7/20 Ride/Meetup/MotoGP  (Read 7745 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 05:25:35 AM »

Missed meeting up with Bick somehow.  Saw a Tri-colore, something Japanese, and a 996 that looked like Randimus go by the rendezvous point.  Hesitated and thought maybe it wasn't them since they didn't pull over, so waited a minute.  Then thought, Damn, that really looked like Randimus, and took off to try to find them.  Rode through Woodland Park, didn't see them.  It was too early to head back to the Springs, so hit Deckers.  Got back to the Springs still to early to head to the bar, so went home first.  Felt guilty because wife was having a hard time with our cranky 4 month old.  Stayed home.  Cry

That would have been the other part of the group...  Bulldog, Mad Ison, and the R1.  No Maximus.

We were abut 20 minutes late.  Sorry.

Next time. 

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
flynbulldog

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 07:56:04 AM »

I'm sorry, I didn't know where the rendezvous point was and we were consistently ahead of the other riders by just a minute or two (everybody rides their own ride)
I would have pulled over for sure had I known.

Also, Mr. Bick was the only one with your cell number and he forgot to bring it. So we had no way to get in touch. Not dogin Bick, just telling you what happened.

We didn't go into Woodland Park just headed down 24 to go to Cripple creek, took the back way through florisant fossil beds.

Sorry we missed you smitch.  Undecided
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »

That would have been the other part of the group...  Bulldog, Mad Ison, and the R1.  No Maximus.

We were abut 20 minutes late.  Sorry.

Next time. 

Dang, knew I should have waited longer!  No worries, hope you didn't look for me too long!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: