Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 14, 2024, 01:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kopf's bus thread  (Read 80808 times)
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2015, 04:42:16 PM »

My Brother-in-Law's bus.  Just a basic camper.  My sister and him rode all over town dressed as hippies and with them both having huge phony joints (we're talking a foot long or so) with solar lights making the cherries up on Halloween in it.  It was pretty hilarious.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2015, 05:53:33 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2015, 05:04:12 PM »

not a bus, but you need this.

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/bik/5290914102.html

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2015, 05:15:49 PM »

make the beast with two backs yeah. I had a gold colored one a few years back.  Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2015, 01:35:28 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2015, 01:39:05 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2015, 01:39:56 PM »

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2015, 09:36:28 PM »

That is just simply bad ass.  Evil Cool

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2015, 09:38:37 PM »

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2015, 09:45:55 PM »

make the beast with two backsin' epic.

The overly curious folk can Google GM Futurliner and get all the 411.

Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2015, 05:35:09 AM »

Those Futureliners are awesome.  I would totally drive one if I had the chance.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2015, 01:21:09 PM »

Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2015, 01:25:15 PM »

Shocked Evil Cool

NAKID

« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2015, 01:26:41 PM »

That is cool as shit, but the tires look to be quite a bit of overkill considering the limited ground clearance.

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: