Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 03:07:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducati in the Rockies...Ouray  (Read 6049 times)
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »

WDB, if you don't quit typing in that rediculously small font, I'm gonna kick your bike over next time (wink wink, get it?  Sorry everybody, inside joke).
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »

You better not, yours is a lot shinier and will show the dirt worse than mine.....

Grin

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »

Now that Randy isn't coming there will be 80 bikes, the Swedish Bikini Team and free desmo rides!  Come join us!  We have  bacon

Well, if I had known all that was happening...I may have changed my plans.  I may still.  Can I bunk with you, J?  Grin

The bacon reminds me of the burgers & breakfast next door at the campground  waytogo

ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 06:55:07 AM »

Actually, I have an empy bed...come on over...

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
duckrider

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 07:32:13 AM »

Is anyone going to Ouray ? What time and where are people meeting ? I am thinking of going and staying at the Vic. Leaving around 9:00 a.m.
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 09:00:11 AM »

Actually, I have an empy bed...come on over...

I'd be a little worried with that type of response!!!!   Grin  Then he'll be feedin ya' drinks all night long....and tellin ya' what a perty mouth you got!!!!  Just playin John!!!  But I do think that could have been worded a bit different!    BTW I'm still in a debate as to whether I'm headin down tomorrow or not, I thought about coming back Sat afternoon, or just rollin out with some springs folks as far as Salida, and then back.  Well I better figure something out soon.  Oh well off to the greens for me!  HAving 5 days off a week is rough!!!  To bad Sun and Mon are the days I work.

later,

brew   drink

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »

Is anyone going to Ouray ? What time and where are people meeting ? I am thinking of going and staying at the Vic. Leaving around 9:00 a.m.
Yeah, I'm heading out that way, probably the same time frame. I posted trying to see the same thing but no responses so I figured I'd just do my own thing.

Baby Duc

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »

I think there are lots going, just have not heard on a meeting place or time. Don't know where you're coming from but my husband and I live in Bailey and are taking off from here and will be getting on 285 about 8:00 am. Want to try and get ahead of this storm coming in.  Staying at the Ouray Chalet Inn. Have a safe ride and we'll see you there.
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 10:00:39 AM »

HEHEHEHE!!!!!  Evil Storm riding!!!! A Rider On the Storm!!! Sorry I know a lot of people hate riding in weather but I've always liked the adventure, I don't know how the Monster will do yet, but I'm ok to find out. Gonna bring some cold weather gear and hope the roads don't get to slick.

Baby Duc

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 11:05:42 AM »

Oh we've got the gear. Did a Canadian Rockies ride last year so we still have all the warm weather items! We'll be on an ST3. Got my own 695 this year but I am not a good enough rider nor do I feel comfotable enough to go to Ouray on my own so my husband is stuck with two up. I think next year I'll do it on my own. Ride safe, storm or no storm and I am sure we'll see you there.
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »

Cant wait to meet you guys!!   It looks like both the Denver group and the New Mexico group should be in around 2ish on Friday.

Dont forget we are doing a BBQ on Saturday night at the Hotsprings Inn!

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Baby Duc

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »

Thank you for the heads up about the BBQ, we will be there! Can't wait to meet you all too!
duckrider

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 06:17:07 AM »

Rain rain rain [color=pink][/color] Any body fron the Springs go to Ouray?
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 07:19:57 AM »

Yeah I went.  waytogo It was a great time, beautiful roads, and scenery. Awesome rides and fantastic people! Met a lot of wonderful people. The rain was more of a front range problem, till about Penrose. It was fun riding in the rain on brand new tires though!  Shocked LOL. On the way home yesterday I went through some sleet at the top of Monarch Pass, and if was chilly the whole ride. All in all a wonderful time that was well worth the time and effort. I'd encourage anyone who asked to go next year.  chug

DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »

that was some serious good spankin fun!!!

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: