Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducati 2016 model launch  (Read 11904 times)
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2015, 02:34:41 AM »

waytogo

2015 Scrambler 800
2004 GSXR 750
DucDucGoos

« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2015, 01:18:42 PM »

Honestly not too enthused for this year's lineup. The monster looks kinda neat tho compared to the previous 1200
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2015, 01:53:05 PM »

Honestly not too enthused for this year's lineup. The monster looks kinda neat tho compared to the previous 1200
R model they basically took the Diavel's mapping and wrote it in the Siemens ECU to get the horsepower plus a very few other components

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 07:28:40 AM »

I like the new Multi a lot.

What kills it for me is the probable 20k price tag and part of me would feel bad putting a Ducati on it's side in the dirt.

I'm gonna keep lusting after an 1190 Adventure.  At least that bike expects to spend part of it's day on it's side Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »

I like the new Multi a lot.

It is better looking.

What kills it for me is the probable 20k price tag and part of me would feel bad putting a Ducati on it's side in the dirt.

That, and you'd likely be mortally wounded by the explosion of plastic shrapnel.

I'm gonna keep lusting after an 1190 Adventure.  At least that bike expects to spend part of it's day on it's side Grin

Get a 950; they're cheap, fast, and don't weigh 500 lbs.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »

I've ridden the 950. They're what my 950sm feels like when it was running on one cylinder that one time Grin. I was not impressed.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2015, 02:26:27 PM »

Evil

« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:04:37 AM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: