Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 03:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whos outta fw  (Read 2004 times)
zharber

« on: January 27, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »

Who rides outta ftw? Looking for people to maybe cruise with sometime. I'm over by the air force base
muskrat

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 05:13:02 PM »

several of us do.  what AFB?

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
zharber

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 05:22:42 PM »

Over by ridgmar mall
Mhanis

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 03:32:33 AM »

Hi Z, welcome to the board!

A few of us who are active on the local board are more located in the Dallas area. I know there are some Fort Worth folks and they'll pop in from time to time. But trust me when I say this, we have no problem meeting somewhere to ride, even if it is Forth Worth!

Muskrat and Lisa have been discussing making a run up to Muenster in the next couple of weeks, it is a good ride and it would be nice to meet you if you can make it.

Mark

I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat.

Pete Townshend

2009 M1100 68,000+ miles- and climbing
2015 Suzuki TU250X 13,000+ miles
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 04:50:09 AM »

Welcome Z, glad to see you've found our little corner of the web universe.

We are planning a ride to Muenster (small town north west of the metro mess and fairly close to the Oklahoma border) for sometime soon.  Wether's been kind of weird lately so we're not sure of a specific date yet.  Usually we'll have a group of four or five go on these deals so we'd love to have to come along.  We could start the ride somewhere near DFW Airport maybe… Like The Original Pancake House  Evil and head west from there.  This ride usually takes about six hours or less, depending on if we stop for lunch in Muenster (awesome German food there).

Looking forward to meeting you,

Lisa
zharber

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 07:03:17 AM »

Lisa that sounds good. I'd love to make it and meet some of yall. I agree the weather has been weird. I've got mine in the garage already torn down for new parts and all the maintenance to be done. Kinda wish I'd waited since its been awesome weather but o well. Last of parts will be on next week and I'll be ready.
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »

Lisa that sounds good. I'd love to make it and meet some of yall. I agree the weather has been weird. I've got mine in the garage already torn down for new parts and all the maintenance to be done. Kinda wish I'd waited since its been awesome weather but o well. Last of parts will be on next week and I'll be ready.

Cool.  I'll post a new thread for a Muenster Run and see if we can get a consensus on dates.
zharber

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 12:40:06 PM »

Ok cool. Mine should be all back together with new goodies and running by next weekend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: