Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:25:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arkansas - Where Texans go to crash  (Read 18096 times)
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2017, 05:12:57 AM »

Well, just a quick update - it's been roughly sixteen weeks since my crash but I am happy to report that I've been able to walk without a cane now for about the last three weeks.  I have a bit of a limp but I'm working with a physical therapist two days a week and I'll be going back to the gym two days a week starting Monday. 

I can shift the clutch in my car now, yea!  (My left leg was broken so insult to injury there  bang head )

The traumatic brain injury is still kind of a problem but I'll be going to a neurologist that specializes in rehab beginning mid March.

Overall, I'm very happy with my progress.  Thanks for all the well wishes.  I really appreciate it  waytogo
Mhanis

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2017, 06:17:38 AM »

applause

Mark

I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat.

Pete Townshend

2009 M1100 68,000+ miles- and climbing
2015 Suzuki TU250X 13,000+ miles
greenohawk69

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2017, 07:06:39 PM »

Good to hear.

"An enlightened people, and an energetic public opinion... will control and enchain the aristocratic spirit of the government." --Thomas Jefferson to Chevalier de Ouis, 1814

There are 4 boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:  Soap, Ballot, Jury and Ammo.  Please use in this order.  -- Ed Howdershelt
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: