Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 08:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Rossi blocking too aggressively?  (Read 3514 times)
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 01:46:34 PM »

That rebuttal would bring a tear to Henry Kissinger's eye!!      Margaret Thatcher I'm not sure about.. Good show from the both of you though, but not as good as the race.  You do have to admit Rossi is having his time in the sun,and it makes for good entertainment,on and off the track.Some new Leader will emerge and the controversy will start again. meanwhile We all have our opinions, and styles,and I think Kenny Roberts is the All time best,and Valentino Rossi is just the best right now.. nah  nah!!

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
stuey99

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 01:06:57 AM »

Hey Smitch

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the measured reply.

I can sort of get your feelings and it was big of you to say those things.  The US has been the butt of the world's jokes for eight long years now, however we (the UK) are changing our opinions because of your new president. 

That said, I dont think your AMA championship will be turned around from being a joke so quickly!

Stuey
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

HA!  No arguments from me about our AMA racing.  As for the new president...we shall see.

waytogo
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: