Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 01:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mustang thread  (Read 51531 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #165 on: March 02, 2022, 10:10:46 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2022, 05:39:46 AM »

I like big, snotty cams and I can not lie.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2022, 05:50:03 AM »

That's so good

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2022, 06:00:58 AM »

I had a 69 with a 429. It was a fastback, real sleeper. No emblems except for the fender Mustang logo. The only giveaway was the rear tires were twice as wide as the fronts. The smoke shows were impressive.

It was the second fastest car in Hartford, CT...the 426 Hemi in a Charger was the only thing it wouldn't beat.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2022, 06:11:12 AM »

I had a 69 with a 429. It was a fastback, real sleeper. No emblems except for the fender Mustang logo. The only giveaway was the rear tires were twice as wide as the fronts. The smoke shows were impressive.

It was the second fastest car in Hartford, CT...the 426 Hemi in a Charger was the only thing it wouldn't beat.

That's so good too

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2022, 07:36:42 AM »

Once upon a time (early to mid '90s) I had a '70 Cougar that I drag raced, with a stout 351C. I sold the 351C to my brother (it still resides in his '70 Fairlane) with plans to install a built 460 with aluminum heads and all the usual goodies to make a killer street/strip car. Then toward the end of the '90s, a friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the rolling chassis, and went on to restore it. The 460 lives on a stand in my shop, waiting for something awesome to happen with it. Most likely the block and crank will be used in my brother's Boss 429 clone that he'll probably never finish before we're both dead.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2022, 08:16:40 AM »

Once upon a time (early to mid '90s) I had a '70 Cougar that I drag raced, with a stout 351C. I sold the 351C to my brother (it still resides in his '70 Fairlane) with plans to install a built 460 with aluminum heads and all the usual goodies to make a killer street/strip car. Then toward the end of the '90s, a friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the rolling chassis, and went on to restore it. The 460 lives on a stand in my shop, waiting for something awesome to happen with it. Most likely the block and crank will be used in my brother's Boss 429 clone that he'll probably never finish before we're both dead.

Ooohh, shiny

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2022, 10:16:09 AM »

I love street cars with parachutes. Car was local to me until it was sold to the gentleman in TX who owns it now, never did get a ride in it.  Sad

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2022, 05:51:54 PM »

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/19685-ford-mustang-428-cj-r-code-barn-find-discovered-in-georgia-it-s-a-rare-gem-182688.html

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2022, 09:14:57 PM »

https://www.motorious.com/articles/features-3/where-is-the-very-first-ford-mustang/

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2022, 04:25:55 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2022, 09:59:06 PM »

Not a Stang, but this Cougar is sick!  Evil

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2022, 08:38:07 AM »

Drool. I'd love to have that one alongside my own '67, which I've owned since 1986.  drool

« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 10:47:43 AM by Speedbag » Logged

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2022, 09:10:35 PM »

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/1967-ford-mustang-becomes-an-internet-sensation-after-being-found-in-a-garage-184245.html

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2022, 08:14:58 PM »

https://carbuzz.com/news/ford-standing-firm-on-shelby-gt350-lawsuit

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: