Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 08:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mustang thread  (Read 52119 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 06:28:29 PM »

The new Shelby at Goodwood.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2019, 06:55:02 PM »

I really like that thing though I'm sad it's automatic only. I understand why though. The mt/clutch probably wouldn't stand up to that level of torque for too long.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2019, 07:02:26 PM »

Yeah, a manual is much more fun on the street. (imho) But, you won’t find any modern racecar in let’s say IMSA that run them. They’re all some sort of automatic. Even the professional drivers couldn’t turn the same lap times they do running a manual. I stream the onboard in the Corvette during races, and they shift thousands of times during the 6hr races not to mention the 24’s. I do love a 3 pedal vehicle though.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2019, 07:15:08 PM »

Same. I'm not out to win races though. I just feel more connected with the car when it has a manual.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2019, 07:17:52 PM »

Same. I'm not out to win races though. I just feel more connected with the car when it has a manual.

Exactly. This is also a reason that inexperienced dudes bin those cars. For some reason you don’t realize how quick you’re going and get in way over your head. Makes for good YouTube videos though.  Cheesy

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2019, 07:20:50 PM »

That and the fact these new cars have such smooth rides it doesn’t seem like you’re going that fast, till you look down. 👀  Cheesy

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2019, 03:40:59 AM »

That and the fact these new cars have such smooth rides it doesn’t seem like you’re going that fast, till you look down. 👀  Cheesy

Yard sale in 3...2...1...

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2019, 02:04:38 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/two-dusty-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500s-parked-in-a-warehouse

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2019, 02:32:23 PM »

Cheesy

So cool

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2019, 03:31:14 PM »

Superannuation/retirement fund money right there Cheesy

2015 Scrambler 800
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2019, 04:13:06 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2019, 05:22:42 PM »

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »

Oh Lord yes.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2019, 06:37:09 PM »

Sensational! Brutal, angry engine note.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 06:41:38 PM by koko64 » Logged

2015 Scrambler 800
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: