Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 09:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin MW  (Read 4035 times)
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« on: May 09, 2019, 07:01:46 AM »

Martin, MotoWheels, trusted sponsor. Very helpful and a seriously skilled salesman - one jacket and one sprocket at a time.

waytogo

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Heath

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 08:20:49 PM »

Helped me multiple times.  I met him first on a beginners teaching ride with Nina(Giro). Nina being the teacher, myself and others being the students. Martin took off  way ahead of us to show what was possible.  Later during the ride I jokingly said his bike looks just like one Motowheels had.  DUH!! cause he was THAT Martin from Motowheels.  Damn did I feel dumb.

His guys held the shop open once after closing so I could get a last minute part before a track day. Totally could of sent me to Cyclegear or some other retailer that was open later. When I PM'd him thanking him for having great employees he was happy they could help.  Said to ask any time I need anything else.

Being local to Motowheels I really wish I could of known him better. He would of been excited we started a Sacramento DOC this year.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 05:58:37 PM by Heath » Logged

2007 Ducati Monster S4RT
2006 Ducati Monster S2R800 Dark [sold]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: