Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 05:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helloooooooo?  (Read 9405 times)
Wonked

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 01:25:49 PM »

I like the guys alright at ATD. Though, for work to the bike, Ducshop really is the way to go. In fairness, I bought the DP performance exhaust (termis, ECU, airbox) for $950 for my 2007 695. They could not be beaten on price on that one...

Brett

I ride "La Diabla"

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 06:54:35 AM »

I like the guys alright at ATD. Though, for work to the bike, Ducshop really is the way to go. In fairness, I bought the DP performance exhaust (termis, ECU, airbox) for $950 for my 2007 695. They could not be beaten on price on that one...

This was at the Ducshop where you got the exhaust deal? I really want the termis for my S2R and I play soccer literally around the corner from them.

2001 BMW 330ci - GruppeM, ACS Exhaust, 2006 Ducati S2R 800 - Bone stock for now....
JWG

2009 Monster 696 - White

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 06:56:59 AM »

---OFF TOPIC---

@ Brett,  sorry about those pictures, bang head I'll send them to you today. 

I have no idea what you are talking about....

Anti - New World Order
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 06:59:28 AM »

I believe he meant he got the deal from ATD. The parts guy is decent, but everything is soooo expensive in there. In their defense, I believe they are going through some change of ownership issues.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Brett

I ride "La Diabla"

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 07:12:24 AM »

I believe he meant he got the deal from ATD. The parts guy is decent, but everything is soooo expensive in there. In their defense, I believe they are going through some change of ownership issues.

Like JWG said, the sales person who sold me my bike was EXCELLENT. Her name is Caroline, however there are others there who I wouldn't recommend, period.

2001 BMW 330ci - GruppeM, ACS Exhaust, 2006 Ducati S2R 800 - Bone stock for now....
flsurfdog

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 08:01:16 AM »

I don't know if that's the problem, unless they've been changing owners the last two years.   Plus i had a buddy that wrecked his triumph.   the tires were shot when he was putting it back together so he pulled the wheels off and brought them in.  He told the guy at ATD to inspect the rim and if it's good to go ahead and put a tire on it, and if it's bad to call him.   He got a call a couple days later saying the tires were on and he was all set.  so he went and found one of his wheels with a brand new tire, and a tag on it that said "BAD RIM", and they charged full price for the tire change even though it was already off the bike.

not to mention they charged me 70 bucks for a tire change when i bought the tire from them and when i got the bike back the rear brake didn't work. (ducshop charges 30 if you buy their tire and 40 if you bring your own and you can trust it to be done right)

06 s2r1000, Apex Clip-ons, Lowered headlight and gauges, HID high/low, Wasen Design front signals, reflectors removed, Mag Performance clutch cover, Rizoma star pressure plate, open airbox, Spark midpipe, Leo Ti slip-on, tail chop and frame plug blinkers
Wonked

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »

This was at the Ducshop where you got the exhaust deal? I really want the termis for my S2R and I play soccer literally around the corner from them.

Bought the pipes at ATD, had the ECU and open airbox done at Ducshop. I thought ATD was fine for buying the bike. But Ducshop guys really love Ducatis and it shows in their work.
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 08:21:07 AM »

I agree. ATD won't see my business unless they improve. Mark at the Ducshop fixed an electrical issue for me in no time. The guys at NPR, especially Paul, are awesome. Worth the trip every time.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: