Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DesertX one week from today  (Read 547 times)
paso87

« on: December 02, 2021, 05:11:45 PM »

I'm not sure what other Ducatisti are most interested in the 2022 lineup but my interest is in the DesertX bike.  On 9 December Ducati will unveil the DesertX to the world in Dubai.  With the exception of the Streetfigher V2 there really hasn't been anything really exciting. I think Ducati knows this is the bike people want to see so they are going to make us wait to the very last week of unveiling 2022 bikes.  The video is an ultimate tease.

Bring it on! One thing for sure this one will be the most dirt worthy Adventure bike Ducati has sold. In my opinion this bike is the reason Ducati quit selling the Multistrada Enduro.  Looks like it will have a 21 inch front tire based on the picture in Ducati.com.

https://www.ducati.com/ww/en/bikes/desertx/desertx-937
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »

i didn't see this until now, i posted pics of the actual bike in the main group

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
paso87

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 04:58:35 PM »

Saw the pictures and it looks good even it does smell like an Elephant!  Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: