Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 03:45:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Owner of 2022 Monster Plus  (Read 1736 times)
Appu

« on: July 12, 2022, 04:50:26 AM »

Hi Guys and girls,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have just bought the 2022 Monster in June. I am already having issues with it for same problems out of the dealer. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have been riding motorcycle for 38 years and never had issues with other bikes.

I ordered a new one hopping it won't give me issues. Within the first 90 miles I had "traction control error" they changed the batteries and checked the wires and told me it is fixed. I got the bike back and rode for about another 60 miles before it broke down on the highway again with the same issues. This time it has been sitting in the shop for over 12 days and so far they have ordered ECM from Ducati. I am hopping to get it back today and see if the problem is fixed.

Does anyone can share if i am doing something wrong while driving? Or is it just this Ducati? I have tried to turn off DTC and tried but no luck at all.

Thanks everyone
Al
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 05:41:09 AM »

Welcome chug

Sorry to hear you're having issues with a new bike. I'm glad its being repaired under warranty.

2015 Scrambler 800
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 08:43:25 AM »

Welcome  waytogo

Ducati deliver parts world wide within 48 (24?) hours, so the wait shouldn't be much longer.

It's not usual to have a new bike break down twice in such a short period. Bad luck. Will be better.

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Appu

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 10:04:35 AM »

Thank you!

Welcome chug

Sorry to hear you're having issues with a new bike. I'm glad its being repaired under warranty.
Appu

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 10:05:40 AM »

Thank you guys!! Let's hope they get it fixed. I will keep you posted.
Appu

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2022, 07:01:15 AM »

Hi Guys,

As promised i am updating you on the cause of braking down brand new 2022 monster. Ducati factory installed faulty harness originally. I got my bike back yesterday and it was amazing to get back on it. Now it is time to ride and see how it performs.

One question does the new bike comes with any tools, I did not get any under the seat or anywhere. Just wondering from some of the info I got. If not do you know any website where I can order some parts such as mirrors and helmet lock?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: