Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 15, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 837 times)
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« on: September 26, 2022, 06:25:15 PM »

Getting a little nostalgic here... seems like the last post in the NMMR forum was my shenanigans in 2019  Shocked

Since then I've run the SM500 and MABDR at least a time and half on a KTM while my poor old duc sat in NM.  Not to mention thousands of commuter miles.

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 05:49:34 AM »

I am in Oklahoma now. I am not getting much saddle time. My route to work is one left, straight for 8 miles, then right into the parking lot at work. The most excitement is 2 sets of railroad tracks and three traffic lights. I rarely ride to work. I have done some day trips up into the northeast part of Oklahoma, but nothing like the heavy mileage we used to do out in New Mexico. I miss it terribly and the gang. There is nothing similar around here. A weekly parade of Harley's pass my house en route to Tulsa or Stillwater, but it would be like seeing a unicorn if a Ducati went by. I'd probably chase it down. There are some rice burners and dual sports. Endless projects on the place have replaced the weekend rides, but things are almost done so I can start back up doing the things that matter most.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: