Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 2793 times)
skwyd

« on: November 25, 2022, 05:50:03 AM »

Name: Brad / SKWYD (squid)
Bike: 2009 Ducati Monster 1100 S
How long you've been riding?  30 + years

Greetings fellow Ducatista's.  I found a passion for road racing back in the 80's and started riding street bike's in the 90's.  I have worked as a corner marshal at Willow Springs back when the Hayden boys were just little kids who annihilated everyone.  Later for the WSBK races at Utah Motorsports Park (formerly Miller Motorsports Park) in Utah.  My favorite all time racer was Wayne Rainey, who I was privileged to meet twice, and Nicky "The Kentucky Kid" Hayden. 

I have always admired Italian bikes like Ducati, MV Agusta, and Moto Guzzi.  I thought my riding days were over about 8 years ago when I sold my RC51, and never thought I would own a Ducati.  Then my wife gave me her blessing. With my mind blown I switched from sport bikes, to The Monster when the "Right one" showed up.  Now living in Utah I have all winter get to know the new red head in my life with fun maintenance tinkering in my garage.

So I have joined this forum to learn all I can about Monsters, and chew bubble gum.  Well I am all out of bubble gum so my learning helmet is fully cinched.  I look forward to all that this forum has to offer, and what I can offer.
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 07:19:53 AM »

Cool  Dolph

Welcome!

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: