Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 05:58:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

CA-Cycleworks

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biz Opportunity :: take over our fuel tank production  (Read 15268 times)
krista
... does she have a

ducati addict

« on: February 21, 2023, 03:40:00 PM »

Are you under 50 & love "good, hard work"?  ... want a turn key, proven source of income, and a way to help the Ducati community?

Then I've got the deal for you!!!

For zero. That is ZERO, none, nun, nada, nothing dollars, I'll give you our entire tank production process!!

What's the catch? Yeah, so you gotta move that stuff from our shop in Conyers to your very own 40x30 (or greater) shop space. FYI it was $10k to move it all from SoCal to Conyers, GA.

Seriously. Not kidding. You get our shit for free. I'll train you on it. You can make a few tanks here. Together, we can break the equipment down so it fits out the 10x10 rollup. Then at no cost to me, I'll make sure it is running for you in your place and you're able to make our tanks the way I make them now. Here is a (play list on youtoob of making a monster tank) <--- see the monster content?  Grin  

Every part of what it takes for this process, I'll provide and help with. Vendors, contacts, BoMs, hands on, everything. If you are mid-west to east, I'll help transport, too. A truck with low deck will need to pull permits for the 10x10x14 oven. I'm a sneaky bish but there's only so far I'm willing to push my luck.

Why? We need out of our space so we don't have to pay rent. Also, I had the `rona and it made me feel old. On top of all that, the recent occurrence of me becoming transgendered makes my status at a people in the US of A less than a certainty. If I need to skip town to get my tiddie skittles, I'm not bringing the oven. If I don't bring the oven, it's going to recycling along with all of 15 years of R&D. We've made enough from it that at this point, I want the legacy to go on. If we don't find the oven a new home, I'll be cutting everything up for scrap value at the end of summer.

We would send all sales to you without hesitation or license. No strings attached. You need gas utility and 208V three phase power and you've got what we've got.

Kiss Krista

UPDATE!!! A customer and their family in TN now has the oven!! A semi truck came and we got the oven, table, arms, and blowers loaded up. Then we put lots of the important extras in a 20 foot shipping container. Finally, they came with a box truck and all the fam to load up tons of little odds and ends. Plus they bought my motorcycles, so they got all the great stuff.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 07:31:06 AM by krista » Logged

Krista Kelley ... autist formerly known as chris
official nerd for ca-cycleworks.com
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 04:17:47 PM »

Krista...I'm gonna move this to your sponsor board.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

krista
... does she have a

ducati addict

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 05:24:44 PM »

Dang, I was hoping someone might actually see it.  Grin Tongue waytogo laughingdp

stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 02:32:09 AM »

Dang, I was hoping someone might actually see it.  Grin Tongue waytogo laughingdp

The "moved" message is still describing the topic.

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
greenmonster

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2023, 04:58:54 AM »

Does this include making MTS tanks?

M900 -97 
MTS 1100s  -07
krista
... does she have a

ducati addict

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 05:25:46 AM »

Yes, includes MTS moulds and the 3 or 4 good sellable tanks. 👍

Thanks,
Krista

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

krista
... does she have a

ducati addict

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 09:53:09 AM »

I did a facebook post about the oven... ( Link )

Here's the text from that post:
Hey Everyone - we need someone to take over making our fuel tanks.

With how laws are shaking out, I need to have a plan in place should I need to emigrate due to my existence being outlawed. I really want our tanks to stay on the market rather than take everything to a salvage yard.

I'd have you come to Conyers to run then take apart the oven to prep for transport and then I'd come to your place and work with you to get it set up. Check the videos on our Tube to see how to make tanks: https://www.youtube.com/@CaCycleworks as well as to get an idea of why. The MTT43 Monster Track Tank playlist has every step of the process from powder resin to shipped product.

Upfront cost: you pay for transportation and my expenses while helping you start making tanks. You get everything needed to make tanks. Oven, my notes, PDFs of components & schematics, a pallet of resin, the moulds, all of the post-op test and prep, contacts with sales reps, part numbers, all information needed to start selling tanks. Since 2020, I have made 118 tanks bringing in over $80,000.

That's without any advertising, marketing, or press releases. The database for 2017 to 2020 isn't online, but I just shipped MTT tank number 124 made in Georgia.

You'd need a space at least 40' x 27' with 15' ceiling, 208/220V 3Ø power, and natural gas hookup. You can convert to 480V if that's all you have. It costs us $20 to run a bake cycle; the oven is extremely efficient. The most ideal zoning is industrial or manufacturing but commercial is probably fine if you're part time (like we are). You will need a permit to "install" the oven and licensed HVAC contractor to sign off on the work we do.

Bonus: you can get more moulds and make more tanks (or other things). Once you make our tanks, you will be top tier among rotational moulders because we run black crosslinked polyethylene, which the industry considers difficult to run. I can also help if you want to undertake a new tank project (like 1098 or Hyper 821/939)

Thanks,
Krista Kelley

Pinion

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2023, 01:35:12 PM »

PM me

Will trade toilet paper for parts
greenmonster

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2024, 03:29:47 AM »

What happened, did this go to a good home?

M900 -97 
MTS 1100s  -07
greenmonster

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 04:00:46 AM »

Anyone, Krista?!?

M900 -97 
MTS 1100s  -07
greenmonster

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 05:20:47 AM »

PM:

"Wondering if your tank fabrication gear found a new good home?

Hi - Yes!! Peterson Machine and Design in Marysville, TN.

Thanks,
Krista"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:33:05 AM by greenmonster » Logged

M900 -97 
MTS 1100s  -07
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: