Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:24:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lamborghini Streetfighter video  (Read 1045 times)
paso87

« on: July 27, 2023, 10:03:50 AM »

This is about as close as I can possibly get to actually see a Lamborghini Streetfighter.  It is a beauty all right and it sounds totally viscous. That exhaust system will cost you the good part of 5K or more on top of what a Lambo Streetfighter already costs. Only 600+ production run.

convict

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 03:12:44 PM »

wow
maybe if it came in Orange 1: Arancio Livrea   .. lamborghini  orange
yup not if its green. i pass.   Grin
paso87

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 11:14:38 AM »

Well talk about luck.  I visited Fay Meyers Motorcycle in Denver, Colorado on 29 July and they had one of these Lamborghini Streetfighters on the showroom floor. SOLD.  Not only was it sold but they sold three others and that my friends is probably going to be all of them. That was the allotment for Fay Meyers.  It is better looking in person than it is on your computer screen. I took a couple of pictures but between not knowing how to post a picture on this site and the fact that the bike looks a lot better in person I don't know if it is worth the trouble to post them.  Fay Meyers also at a Erzberg Rodeo Ducati Desert X. They also fitted it with some goodies from the parts catalog like an Exhaust pipe.  I think they put an Erzberg Rodeo wrap on it.  I don't believe it is paint. Got pictures of it also. It also has one of the seats from the catalog.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: