Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 09:34:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got Ink?  (Read 695 times)
ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« on: October 18, 2023, 09:41:20 AM »

Got my first tattoo this past Friday the 13th. And as my wife and I had our first date on Friday the 13th, were married on Friday the 13th, and hold every Friday the 13th as "our" special day, I felt it was only fitting...

Logan (the artist) and Black Dahlia Tattoo in Ankeny, IA made my first tattoo experience amazing. It was fun and comfortable. And I got to talk to Logan about some other ink I will be getting done in the future.

Now, unfortunately, I have a strong impulse to add a Diavel to the stable...  bang head laughingdp

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
Jaman

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 11:13:34 AM »

waytogo

I have always had a fascination with tats, and have long had a desire, but just have never been able to bring myself to deface my (far-from) pristine body Wink

that being said, my daughter just turned 18, and pretty sure at some point she is going to want to get one, so I may use that as an excuse!
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 05:52:14 PM »

waytogo

I have always had a fascination with tats, and have long had a desire, but just have never been able to bring myself to deface my (far-from) pristine body Wink

that being said, my daughter just turned 18, and pretty sure at some point she is going to want to get one, so I may use that as an excuse!

My friend's family did that when their son turned 18.  Each added something common and they all got the same one.  Pretty cool.  I'm still a clean slate as well.

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 11:31:18 AM »

My upper arms are fairly well covered, but they're pushing 30 years old and could use recoloring.

And add more.  Grin I'd love to be fully sleeved, but I'm a tightwad.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 12:46:52 PM »

My upper arms are fairly well covered, but they're pushing 30 years old and could use recoloring.

And add more.  Grin I'd love to be fully sleeved, but I'm a tightbag.

Fixed it for ya...  laughingdp

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2023, 10:44:25 AM »

waytogo waytogo waytogo waytogo

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: