Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 27, 2024, 04:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2025 Panigale V4S  (Read 35 times)
paso87

« on: July 25, 2024, 06:25:33 PM »

yes, the 2025s are starting to come out!  If you did not know tomorrow 26 July is the beginning of Ducati World Weekend.  So this is a good time to introduce the 2025s.  Well Ducati has done a total redesign on the Panigale.  There is a lot more Aero and the biggest feature to me is the dual sided swingarm.  Ducati has not had a dual sided swingarm on its superbike since the 999.  The swingarm looks like it came off the Desert X.  Funky design on that swingarm.  Looks like Ducati had to put some much needed changes to be able to challenge Toprak.  Maybe the bike will look better in person but it looks a little or a lot cobbled together in my opinion.  What do you think?

https://www.ducati.com/us/en/bikes/panigale/panigale-v4
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 06:51:19 AM »

They're not giving away the segment leading position  coffee If the next small Panigale is a 600cc V4 they have good control. That being said, good control of a tiny market is just for bragging rights - which Ducati have become extremely clever at turning into money. Good for them. Totally NOT interesting for me.

The facebook groups will, for sure, fill up with angry customers not able to figure out the electronic problems they will have in a few years.

About the bike.... I'm impressed by the development, but it doesn't look better. Why not? Seat lower in relation to the tank (looks a little SS?), wings too far forward and of course.... the double swingarm bang head Hey Ducati: we have had this discussion, haven't we Roll Eyes

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: