Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:19:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So what happened to that midweek dinner/ride idea?  (Read 1783 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« on: August 11, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »

Just curious what happened to the "lets get together for a midweek after work ride and dinner"?   I'd totally be down, at least to meet up with some good folks, and talk duc, and enjoy a local brew.   drink  I suggest that we do this on Tues. nights maybe somewhere like Phantom???  Anyone?Huh??   I will start this tomorrow night, come if you like!  Look for the yellow S2R lotza CF. 

brew   chug

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »

I'm a firm maybe.  cheeky I don't live far, let me see if I can get a coat or two of paint on my bathroom, then I'll feel ok to leave. What time are you thinking?

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
monsterbrew

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 03:05:18 PM »

Phantom 6:30 tonight!  Be there or be...not there!   drink

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »

I love the idea, and were I younger or older, it might work better for me.  As I type this, my 5 month old is screaming for attention.  I'll start joining you in about 18 years, maybe 21!

You guys pour a little out for me.  Just a little!
monsterbrew

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »

C'mon now you making it sound like your life is over!!!  I'm sure she'll let you once and a while!

dan

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »

Hey to much crap to get done so I probably won't be there tonight. But I really like the idea still, I also like the idea of PC because I don't drink anymore and they have pool tables, so there is activity. I'd love to do this next Tuesday, if anyone else would. Besides with a little more warning maybe those of us with chil'uns could find sitters. So regardless of turn out tonight what I'm saying is I'd like to reschedule this for next week too. Any takers?  chug

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
monsterbrew

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »

So I was the only duc there, but fortunately for me I had a couple friends that popped in for dinner!  I agree that this can become a weekly meet, the Denver folks have their night, and well...that's too far for us to go.  So I propose that we make an official SOCO DOG night at Phantom Canyon on Tues nights.  We got great food, good brew, and billiards there, so its a perfect spot!  So from this day forth I declare the official night for our group (night subject to change).  I hope you all would like to get together on this night, respond to this thread with thoughts, ideas, but my vote is for Tues. night @ Phantom Canyon....lets make it happen SOCO DOGS!!!!

brew

cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 06:58:17 AM »

i might make it next tue...have to check the SHEDuale!   coffee coffee coffee
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: