Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 12:05:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 513398 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2008, 01:05:27 AM »

Ordered some LED boltz for the S1000 and then went out to the PACOM picnic.  Had a good time, got sun burnt and then got suckered in to buying an iPhone... 
teddy037.2
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »

yesterday-

beer. tacos.

free beer. and tequila.

more beer. karaoke.

today-

late for my Dr's app't.

brekkie.

I need to go back to sleep.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2008, 01:30:37 AM »

Got an early breakfast. Cheered on my friends in their cycling road race around Olomana/Norfolk. Went into town to pick up the 999 from my shop. Went by a couple of motorcycle shops. Did laundry & grocery shopping. Rode the Monster out to Haleiwa with my friend on his Hypermotard and his wife on her Monster. Watched an award winning semi-surf documentary film that a daughter of one of our old friends was a part of. Sliding Liberia, the mixing of cultures and the expression of hope and need for a country in recovery from 14 years of civil war. Good flick. Then we rode home in the rain from outside of Wahiawa to Pearl City. H3 was dry though and so were we by the time we got home.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.2
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2008, 06:42:05 AM »

now that's a productive day.

I feel shame.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »

now that's a productive day.

I feel shame.

There are lots of days ahead so you have plenty of time. Not every day is a home run.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #260 on: July 28, 2008, 06:31:06 AM »

Had a lot of fun on Norfolk yesterday.   [moto]
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »

The early runs seem to be more fun. Lunch or late breakfast afterwards works out too. The 8:30 ride with Don996R and the other guys seems worth a ride or two to see how that goes. I'll just eat b-fast earlier.

DRKWNG
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2008, 05:13:05 PM »

The early runs seem to be more fun. Lunch or late breakfast afterwards works out too.

I agree, seems to be less traffic and more fun to be had.  Plus, there is still some "day" left at the end of the ride.  Wink

The 8:30 ride with Don996R and the other guys seems worth a ride or two to see how that goes. I'll just eat b-fast earlier.

YES!  I'd like to check out these guys this next Sunday, you game?
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »

So far, yes.

DRKWNG
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »

Sweet.  I will put the word out to the Daytona guys and see if we can get them to come out and play as well.
DRKWNG
« Reply #265 on: August 03, 2008, 08:36:21 AM »

Yesterday:  Took the Kimber and the Sig back down to the shooting range.  Ran about 150 rds through the Kimber and am finally getting the hang of this pistol.  Plus, it should be fully broken in by now, and is starting to shoot tighter groups. 

There was a guy down there with a REALLY tricked out Benelli M4.  We talked guns for a while and he let me put a few rds through it before he bagged it back up.  DAMN I had almost forgotten how much fun it was to throw slugs downrange through a nice semi-auto shotgun.  Wink
DRKWNG
« Reply #266 on: August 27, 2008, 10:43:20 PM »

Lots of productive things.
DesmoBlob

Yes

« Reply #267 on: August 28, 2008, 12:46:54 AM »

Got new tires.  Smiley
While I was at it, things just sort of started flying off:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/DesmoBob/Ducati/haning_duc.jpg
Finally gonna get to some projects I had been meaning to do.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #268 on: August 28, 2008, 08:45:07 AM »

Got new tires.  Smiley
While I was at it, things just sort of started flying off:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/DesmoBob/Ducati/haning_duc.jpg
Finally gonna get to some projects I had been meaning to do.

Looks like you'll be busy for quite a while!  Grin

DRKWNG
« Reply #269 on: August 28, 2008, 09:08:44 AM »

Looks like you'll be busy for quite a while!  Grin

No kidding!!  What are you doing to that thing Bob?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: