Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 06:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 514195 times)
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #525 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »

Good times.  Don't forget to wear your armored cup.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2009, 08:36:46 AM »

Things are getting a little interesting here.  Had a SVBIED cook off, followed by two guys in vests, at one of the vehicle ECPs on Tuesday night followed by a rocket attack last night.  The building accross the street from mine took at least one round and the entire base was locked down, in full battle rabble, for the next five hours.

But on a light note, just got an email from Motowheels saying that my front wheel is in.  Wink

Could you please provide a dictionary for MilSpeak anachronyms when you speak? That way some of us less enlightened folk will know WTF you are talking about, although I do get that there was pucker factor involved.  Roll Eyes

On another note your tank is done & I should be picking it up tomorrow once Gloria & I coordinate with Alex. I can set it up on the trickle charger again or bring it back to the shop & put the front wheel on. Your call, happy to do either way. Stay low.  waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

Could you please provide a dictionary for MilSpeak anachronyms when you speak? That way some of us less enlightened folk will know WTF you are talking about, although I do get that there was pucker factor involved.  Roll Eyes

On another note your tank is done & I should be picking it up tomorrow once Gloria & I coordinate with Alex. I can set it up on the trickle charger again or bring it back to the shop & put the front wheel on. Your call, happy to do either way. Stay low.  waytogo

I had to look that one up meself... I knew it was going to be some type of IED, but i did not know "Suicide Vehicle-Borne". 

If you tell them you are Canadan maybe they'll leave you alone  cheeky

DRKWNG
« Reply #528 on: March 06, 2009, 07:24:45 PM »

I do get that there was pucker factor involved.  Roll Eyes

Pucker factor?  Very much so!

Cool, thanks Rick.  Whichever way is easier for you.  I emailed back to Motowheels to see if they had a 999 wheel in stock that would match the rear.  I might go that way seeing as how I found such a good deal on the forks.  Now I would just have to get the triples...
Brutale
Have you seen my Titianium member?

« Reply #529 on: March 08, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »

Drove my cage down to the Ward Jamba Juice and just as I was pulling in I saw a Monster and two 1098's leaving the parking lot.  Anyone here??

'07 Sport 1000, Black, slightly modded
DRKWNG
« Reply #530 on: March 08, 2009, 05:57:27 PM »

Not me...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #531 on: March 08, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »

mine monster is not quite legal right now.  soon tho...

teddy037.2
« Reply #532 on: March 08, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »

it was me!

hah!

rrrright.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #533 on: March 09, 2009, 12:02:29 AM »

Not me either! The Monster may be down for a bit. All I did today was take the Gixxer down to get some gas & a quick blast on H3 Windward Side. Got Soaked for that.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #534 on: March 09, 2009, 06:25:11 PM »

Not me either! The Monster may be down for a bit. All I did today was take the Gixxer down to get some gas & a quick blast on H3 Windward Side. Got Soaked for that.

That's what you get for trying.  Silly.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #535 on: March 09, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »

So the navy bought jen her tickets home today, to arrive thursday morning.  then they jumped out of whatever little shit closet they were hiding in and said fooled you! and laughed and laughed and laughed.

make the beast with two backs them in their dirty holes until they are crumpy fubnublets

i am happy.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #536 on: March 09, 2009, 11:11:38 PM »

That's what you get for trying.  Silly.

I represent that remark.  cheeky

(Silly was also what it was driving over the Pali tonight coming home from work ---- It was high speed wiper time and only able to make about 30mph)

DRKWNG
« Reply #537 on: March 12, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »

About to pull the trigger on some more speedy-moto tastyness...   [moto]
teddy037.2
« Reply #538 on: March 12, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »

So the navy bought jen her tickets home today, to arrive thursday morning.  then they jumped out of whatever little shit closet they were hiding in and said fooled you! and laughed and laughed and laughed.

make the beast with two backs them in their dirty holes until they are crumpy fubnublets

i am happy.

ghey. Sad

so how much longer is she out?
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #539 on: March 12, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »

"Indefinitely"
 Cry

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 421   Go Up
  Print