Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 27, 2024, 02:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 533885 times)
teddy037.2
« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »

woooooooo?
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2009, 04:15:59 PM »

Bender is the best character on Futurama, IMO

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
teddy037.2
« Reply #812 on: June 18, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »

correct.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #813 on: June 18, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

correct correct.

woooooooo?

the wiff came home this morning, several weeks earlier than expected.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
teddy037.2
« Reply #814 on: June 18, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »

w00000000000000000000t!!!!
teddy037.2
« Reply #815 on: June 20, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »

sleep in

grocery shopping and kitchen prep

haircut

dinner went well.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #816 on: June 20, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »

Glad to hear it.  I had a protein bar and chocolate milk.

Got stopped outside the locker room at work by a guy admiring the 318 and chatted for a while.

Came home and drank some wine. 

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #817 on: June 20, 2009, 11:21:38 PM »

Helped Wally change out the voltage regulator/rectifier on his ST2. Seemed to go well but we shall see. The new regulator does get warm fast and the old one burnt out a 40A fuse.  popcorn

Installed the Termi slip ons on the 848. The butt dyno says yowzah!! I'll get Will to install the DP race ECU next weekend but so far it seems to have a noticeable power difference and the mid range flat spot is either gone or extremely diminished. If it's that good with the stock ECU I can't wait to have the upgrade.  Oh, the sound. The sound is way good! Grandpa is back to being a bad boy!

Also took the tail section apart. The previous owner didn't install the tail light with the mounting bolts and the grommets. It was just stuck as loose as can be in the tail. How on earth can you do that??  I made a temp repair and will order the new proper pieces tomorrow. What a douche!

This 848 bike rocks. In one way it's a bit unfair for Ducati to charge as much as they do for the stock machine. In another way it's great that you can improve upon it. Hey, I took the stock system off the Suzuki and installed a full Yoshimura system with a PC3 mapped especially for the bike. Took out the O2 sensor and the EXUP valve. It sounded better, sure, but I could never tell that there was any power or torque increase. The Ducati is already noticeably better and we're not even home yet. Go figure.

Then off to Magoo's/Varsity for a couple of brews with Walter and gang. Back home for some light chow and a couple glasses of wine, some Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock. Yeah, I'm old. So what? Anyone get the pun?

Wally is seriously thinking about getting the old 999 if it passes some basic repairability tests.

It's raining like shit outside now but I'm inside. So's the bike.  laughingdp laughingdp
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 11:25:17 PM by mac900 » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #818 on: June 21, 2009, 04:27:04 AM »

Finally got the make the beast with two backs out of the middle east.  Damn it felt good to actually sleep in a real bed again!
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #819 on: June 21, 2009, 05:37:11 AM »

Woke up at 0530h EST, made coffee, put TV on, watched F1 La Previa on FoxSports Latinoamerica, then watched the race waytogo, then walked the dog...

Next on the agenda... Bathe the dog, wash the car, start  [moto][not rideable], clean  [moto] up[dust]...

Most important but not least,  drink an Erdinger Weissen Dunkel while I BBQ some sausages and various cuts of meat. bacon  bacon  bacon

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
zzilla

« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2009, 08:06:01 AM »

Sold a whole bunch of stuff to reduce PCS weight. Trying to separate usless winter clothes from clothes going with us to the islands. Going down to Nashville to spend some time with pops this afternoon. Lube bike chain.

-Gust Avrakotos
teddy037.2
« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »

wake up late

pay a bill

watching the italians fall all over themselves and whine about brazil right now, waitin' on WSBK.

was going to hop on the girl for a bit, but.. meh. I got too many things to do today
zzilla

« Reply #822 on: June 22, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »

left house at 0430. did pt at work until 8

got almost all my clearing papers finished. waiting for another appointment on monday.

I final out on the 30th. should arrive in Honolulu in the afternoon on the 9th. who wants to grab a beer or some  bacon that night? I'm on leave until midnight of the 10th.

-Gust Avrakotos
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #823 on: June 22, 2009, 05:00:34 PM »

Where are you staying?  What day is that?  What's the fastest land mammal?  Should I fake my orgasms?

zzilla

« Reply #824 on: June 23, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Where are you staying?

Not sure yet, probably try to find a cheap motel or something for the night......or.......someone's living room floor.........

What day is that?

The 9th is a Thursday

What's the fastest land mammal?

Should I fake my orgasms?

Absolutly  Grin

-Gust Avrakotos
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: